Happy Thanksgiving

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2008
      To all the Americans on these lists. I think Canada also celebrates Thanksgiving, but on the second Monday in October, not the last Thursday in November like we do in the US.

      And if you live in the El Paso area, you may celebrate it on April 30; that's the anniversary of the day in 1598 the Spanish conquistador Juan de Onate and his New Mexico-bound exploration party held a feast with the Manso Indians similar to the one held at Plymouth, Massachusetts about 20 years later by the Pilgrims and the Wampanoag. :)