Herbert Hoover Fixed Star Report

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 21, 2008
      Herbert Hoover Fixed Star Report

      Hi

      I just set up a Fixed Star Report for Herbert Hoover in the
      Report Writer format that I wrote for Esoteric Technologies -

      I can't attach a file to the group, but if anyone wants it, you
      can e-mail me privately and I'll send it to you.

      Love, Diana

      Website: http://ye-stars.com

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 23, 2008
        There's some dispute about Hoover's birthdate--it's either August 10
        or August 11.