QEII ran aground at Brambles

  • Astrocalypse
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2008
      This one is for Diana's (DKR) file for her hits - Moon was at Baten Kaitos.

      Southampton is a very busy shipping port and boats do run aground at
      Brambles often times with inexperienced skippers. It is a rare event
      for such large ships though, esp. one due to be 'retired'. An omen?

      http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/hampshire/7720966.stm