Name Horoscopes

  • govanderavi
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 24, 2008
      A New Software has been launched by me for Name Horoscopes. A
      Kabalastic system in which complete horoscope is made with the Name
      of a person and Birth Date. The software has been launched on 21 Oct
      2008 and has been named as CHANDRAYAAN. The advantage in this system
      is that Birth Date Horoscopes as per planetery postions give the
      birth potential only. In the Name Horoscope Inherited potential is
      realised or not can be seen. The Horoscopes can be prepared for
      Indiviual person, Company, Extablisment etc. Date of incorporation is
      used for organisation. Also suitable for Horses, Foal date is used.
      This is symbolical system used by Nostradamus. Complete forecasting
      is possible like Life span, death, good and bad days, Health
      concerns, Inherited potential etc. At present for any date between
      the years 1585 to 2160 horoscope can be given. Another advantage is
      exact time of birth is not required, even if time, place of birth is
      not known horoscope can be made.Complete details are available on my
      website www.pedigreestar.com
      This system is particularly useful for research purpose, to ascertain
      the date of birth, to check historial events, persons etc. This is a
      unique system, not used by any one today. For the information of
      astrologers post is made in the fixed star group. Sample horoscopes
      can be sent on e mail for astrologers
      Ravi Gowande
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 24, 2008
        I don't see anything in this product ad that has anything to do with fixed stars.

        You're on moderation.

        Mark A. Holmes