Re: [thefixedstars] Re: Star orbs

  • wyf.of.bathe
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1 6:53 PM
      [I also have Moon conjunct Antares, and I've never tried to con
      anybody, but when I get really interested in something (say, asteroid
      research) I can be pretty energetic about it; maybe this aspect has
      something to do with my tastes in art, music, and literature as well.
      I like hard rock;....]

      my nodes align with antares/4th (south) and aldebaran/10th (north), less than a degree.  they seem to function like portals to information during transit(conj) and i experience them as neutral.
      visually i can become easily mesmerized when viewing antares.

      the march 3 occultaton of antares by moon should be interesting per your conjunction.

      fritzy

      http://hertale.blogspot.com/

      Do you Yahoo!?