Asteroid over Sudan

  • Astrocalypse
    Message 1 of 16 , Oct 12, 2008
      sisterbellabee@... wrote:
      > We had a meteor here in Oregon February 19 2008, 5:30 am PT
      http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2008/02/080221-oregon-meteor.html
      <http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2008/02/080221-oregon-meteor.html>

      The SD Mercury in Feb is in exact trine to the about to go direct
      transiting Mercury.

      I am not sure where I am going with this but relocating the chart to
      North Dakota, the MC/IC shares the same axis with the 9/11/07 lunar
      eclipse energy...

      ------------------------------------

      US February Deaths (Source: Wikipedia)
      -----------------------------
      21st Feb

      * Evan Mecham, 83, American Governor of Arizona (1987–1988).
      * *Matthew Mechtel, 39, American candidate for the U.S. House from
      North Dakota, apparent suicide by gunshot. *
      * Robin Moore, 82, American author (The French Connection, The Green
      Berets).

      20th Feb

      * Mary Elizabeth Carnegie, 91, American nurse, cardiovascular disease.
      * Larry Davis, 41, American convicted murderer, stabbed.
      * Bobby Lee Trammell, 74, American rockabilly singer, Arkansas
      Representative (1997–2002).

      19th Feb

      * Eugene Freedman, 82, American figurine creator
      * Bob Howsam, 89, American sports executive (Denver Broncos,
      Cincinnati Reds), heart condition.
      * Teo Macero, 82, American record producer and saxophonist.

      18th Feb

      * Grits Gresham, 85, American conservationist, sportsman, and actor,
      complication of infection and pneumonia.
      * Jim Jones, 57, American rock guitarist (Pere Ubu), heart attack.
      * Raymond Kennedy, 73, American novelist, complications of a stroke.
      * Ralph Peck, 95, American civil engineer.
      * Raymond J. Smith, 77, American editor, complications of pneumonia.

      [