Re: semi off topic

    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 11, 2008
      not to mention there are different kinds of killer stars, death by
      drowning, death by beheading (algol), death by stabbing,
      etc...several reasonable works on fixed stars avvailable! all of
      which have lists of their influences, Diana Rosenberg, Bernadette
      Brady, Anne Wright etc... with lots of info. of course there is
      always Robeson and ebertein as well. :) and lots of stuff available
      via web.