semi off topic

  • Astrocalypse
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 11, 2008
      What a stroke of cosmic synchronicity -

      Jorge Haider has Jupiter Venus right opp Kochab and Acubens. Mars in
      sextile...
    • Gaby Mittelman
      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 11, 2008

        Hello Mark, and All,

        Could you pls. name all the " killer " stars , so we could follow when and in whose chart they'll act?

        Thanks J

        Gabriella Mittelman

        www.astroworld.co.il

        http://www.astroworld.co.il/default.asp?iId=KDHLI (eng.page)

        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 11, 2008
          There are probably a ton of these stars. Maybe Diana R. has compiled a list of them.

          Mark A. Holmes

          Message 4 of 11 , Oct 11, 2008
            not to mention there are different kinds of killer stars, death by
            drowning, death by beheading (algol), death by stabbing,
            etc...several reasonable works on fixed stars avvailable! all of
            which have lists of their influences, Diana Rosenberg, Bernadette
            Brady, Anne Wright etc... with lots of info. of course there is
            always Robeson and ebertein as well. :) and lots of stuff available
            via web.