Re: [thefixedstars] Re: semi off topic

    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 11, 2008
      Yeah. What I had in mind: Aggressive (Mars) and underhanded (Acubens) politics backfires(Kocab).

      Mark A. Holmes

      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 11, 2008
        What a stroke of cosmic synchronicity -

        Jorge Haider has Jupiter Venus right opp Kochab and Acubens. Mars in
        sextile...
      • Gaby Mittelman
        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 11, 2008

          Hello Mark, and All,

          Could you pls. name all the " killer " stars , so we could follow when and in whose chart they'll act?

          Thanks J

          Gabriella Mittelman

          www.astroworld.co.il

          http://www.astroworld.co.il/default.asp?iId=KDHLI (eng.page)

          Message 4 of 11 , Oct 11, 2008
            There are probably a ton of these stars. Maybe Diana R. has compiled a list of them.

            Mark A. Holmes

            Message 5 of 11 , Oct 11, 2008
              not to mention there are different kinds of killer stars, death by
              drowning, death by beheading (algol), death by stabbing,
              etc...several reasonable works on fixed stars avvailable! all of
              which have lists of their influences, Diana Rosenberg, Bernadette
              Brady, Anne Wright etc... with lots of info. of course there is
              always Robeson and ebertein as well. :) and lots of stuff available
              via web.