Re: semi off topic

    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 10 5:10 PM
      well let us be kind and hope it is only political and not actual.

      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 11 8:04 AM
        Yeah. What I had in mind: Aggressive (Mars) and underhanded (Acubens) politics backfires(Kocab).

        Mark A. Holmes

        <mahtezcatpoc@ ...> wrote:

        > And Kocab, according to Ebertin, is connected with suicide. <g>
        >
        > Mark A. Holmes

      • Astrocalypse
        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 11 10:34 AM
          What a stroke of cosmic synchronicity -

          Jorge Haider has Jupiter Venus right opp Kochab and Acubens. Mars in
          sextile...
        • Gaby Mittelman
          Message 4 of 11 , Oct 11 11:03 AM

            Hello Mark, and All,

            Could you pls. name all the " killer " stars , so we could follow when and in whose chart they'll act?

            Thanks J

            Gabriella Mittelman

            www.astroworld.co.il

            http://www.astroworld.co.il/default.asp?iId=KDHLI (eng.page)

            Message 5 of 11 , Oct 11 2:42 PM
              There are probably a ton of these stars. Maybe Diana R. has compiled a list of them.

              Mark A. Holmes

              Message 6 of 11 , Oct 11 4:30 PM
                not to mention there are different kinds of killer stars, death by
                drowning, death by beheading (algol), death by stabbing,
                etc...several reasonable works on fixed stars avvailable! all of
                which have lists of their influences, Diana Rosenberg, Bernadette
                Brady, Anne Wright etc... with lots of info. of course there is
                always Robeson and ebertein as well. :) and lots of stuff available
                via web.