Re: [thefixedstars] Re: semi off topic

    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 10, 2008
      And Kocab, according to Ebertin, is connected with suicide. <g>

      Mark A. Holmes

      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 10, 2008
        well let us be kind and hope it is only political and not actual.

        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 11, 2008
          Yeah. What I had in mind: Aggressive (Mars) and underhanded (Acubens) politics backfires(Kocab).

          Mark A. Holmes

          <mahtezcatpoc@ ...> wrote:

          > And Kocab, according to Ebertin, is connected with suicide. <g>
          >
          > Mark A. Holmes

        • Astrocalypse
          Message 4 of 11 , Oct 11, 2008
            What a stroke of cosmic synchronicity -

            Jorge Haider has Jupiter Venus right opp Kochab and Acubens. Mars in
            sextile...
          • Gaby Mittelman
            Message 5 of 11 , Oct 11, 2008

              Hello Mark, and All,

              Could you pls. name all the " killer " stars , so we could follow when and in whose chart they'll act?

              Thanks J

              Gabriella Mittelman

              www.astroworld.co.il

              http://www.astroworld.co.il/default.asp?iId=KDHLI (eng.page)

              Message 6 of 11 , Oct 11, 2008
                There are probably a ton of these stars. Maybe Diana R. has compiled a list of them.

                Mark A. Holmes

                Message 7 of 11 , Oct 11, 2008
                  not to mention there are different kinds of killer stars, death by
                  drowning, death by beheading (algol), death by stabbing,
                  etc...several reasonable works on fixed stars avvailable! all of
                  which have lists of their influences, Diana Rosenberg, Bernadette
                  Brady, Anne Wright etc... with lots of info. of course there is
                  always Robeson and ebertein as well. :) and lots of stuff available
                  via web.