Re: semi off topic

    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 10, 2008
      sigh, from Ann Wright (Acubens)
      The general astrological influences of the star: Activity,
      malevolence and poison, making its natives liars and criminals.
      (Robson*).

      > He doesn't have an alignment to Regulus, but Mars is aligned with
      Acubens (Alpha Cancri) and Kocab (Beta Ursae Minoris). Maybe that
      could account for the ineffectiveness of his tactics.

      > Mark A. Holmes

      McCains

      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 10, 2008
        And Kocab, according to Ebertin, is connected with suicide. <g>

        Mark A. Holmes

        --- In thefixedstars@ yahoogroups. com, Mark Andrew Holmes

        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 10, 2008
          well let us be kind and hope it is only political and not actual.

          Message 4 of 11 , Oct 11, 2008
            Yeah. What I had in mind: Aggressive (Mars) and underhanded (Acubens) politics backfires(Kocab).

            Mark A. Holmes

            <mahtezcatpoc@ ...> wrote:

            > And Kocab, according to Ebertin, is connected with suicide. <g>
            >
            > Mark A. Holmes

          • Astrocalypse
            Message 5 of 11 , Oct 11, 2008
              What a stroke of cosmic synchronicity -

              Jorge Haider has Jupiter Venus right opp Kochab and Acubens. Mars in
              sextile...
            • Gaby Mittelman
              Message 6 of 11 , Oct 11, 2008

                Hello Mark, and All,

                Could you pls. name all the " killer " stars , so we could follow when and in whose chart they'll act?

                Thanks J

                Gabriella Mittelman

                www.astroworld.co.il

                http://www.astroworld.co.il/default.asp?iId=KDHLI (eng.page)

                Message 7 of 11 , Oct 11, 2008
                  There are probably a ton of these stars. Maybe Diana R. has compiled a list of them.

                  Mark A. Holmes

                  Message 8 of 11 , Oct 11, 2008
                    not to mention there are different kinds of killer stars, death by
                    drowning, death by beheading (algol), death by stabbing,
                    etc...several reasonable works on fixed stars avvailable! all of
                    which have lists of their influences, Diana Rosenberg, Bernadette
                    Brady, Anne Wright etc... with lots of info. of course there is
                    always Robeson and ebertein as well. :) and lots of stuff available
                    via web.