Re: [thefixedstars] semi off topic

    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 10, 2008
      He doesn't have an alignment to Regulus, but Mars is aligned with Acubens (Alpha Cancri) and Kocab (Beta Ursae Minoris). Maybe that could account for the ineffectiveness of his tactics.

      Mark A. Holmes

      From: msbhavens1 <msbhavens1@yahoo. com>
      Subject: [thefixedstars] semi off topic
      To: thefixedstars@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Thursday, October 9, 2008, 4:07 PM

      this article had me laughing,

      http://news. yahoo.com/ s/ynews/ynews_ pl78

      I'm posting it because of the planetarium aspect but also... McCains
      campaign has a star in his brand... I'm thinking regulas since he keeps
      saying nasty things about his oponent and its dragging him down.
      Regulas doesn't like that kind of behavior.

      anyway thought that we sstttaaarrrrr people would enjoy the euphemism
      displayed in the article. Makes me think it is ON TOPIC somehow...

      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 10, 2008
        sigh, from Ann Wright (Acubens)
        The general astrological influences of the star: Activity,
        malevolence and poison, making its natives liars and criminals.
        (Robson*).

        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 10, 2008
          And Kocab, according to Ebertin, is connected with suicide. <g>

          Mark A. Holmes

          --- In thefixedstars@ yahoogroups. com, Mark Andrew Holmes

          Message 4 of 11 , Oct 10, 2008
            well let us be kind and hope it is only political and not actual.

            Message 5 of 11 , Oct 11, 2008
              Yeah. What I had in mind: Aggressive (Mars) and underhanded (Acubens) politics backfires(Kocab).

              Mark A. Holmes

              <mahtezcatpoc@ ...> wrote:

              > And Kocab, according to Ebertin, is connected with suicide. <g>
              >
              > Mark A. Holmes

            • Astrocalypse
              Message 6 of 11 , Oct 11, 2008
                What a stroke of cosmic synchronicity -

                Jorge Haider has Jupiter Venus right opp Kochab and Acubens. Mars in
                sextile...
              • Gaby Mittelman
                Message 7 of 11 , Oct 11, 2008

                  Hello Mark, and All,

                  Could you pls. name all the " killer " stars , so we could follow when and in whose chart they'll act?

                  Thanks J

                  Gabriella Mittelman

                  www.astroworld.co.il

                  http://www.astroworld.co.il/default.asp?iId=KDHLI (eng.page)

                  Message 8 of 11 , Oct 11, 2008
                    There are probably a ton of these stars. Maybe Diana R. has compiled a list of them.

                    Mark A. Holmes

                    Message 9 of 11 , Oct 11, 2008
                      not to mention there are different kinds of killer stars, death by
                      drowning, death by beheading (algol), death by stabbing,
                      etc...several reasonable works on fixed stars avvailable! all of
                      which have lists of their influences, Diana Rosenberg, Bernadette
                      Brady, Anne Wright etc... with lots of info. of course there is
                      always Robeson and ebertein as well. :) and lots of stuff available
                      via web.