Re: [thefixedstars] semi off topic

    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 9 2:41 PM
      I can look it up.

      Mark A. Holmes

      --- On Thu, 10/9/08, msbhavens1 <msbhavens1@...> wrote:
      From: msbhavens1 <msbhavens1@...>
      Subject: [thefixedstars] semi off topic
      To: thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, October 9, 2008, 4:07 PM

      this article had me laughing,

      http://news. yahoo.com/ s/ynews/ynews_ pl78

      I'm posting it because of the planetarium aspect but also... McCains
      campaign has a star in his brand... I'm thinking regulas since he keeps
      saying nasty things about his oponent and its dragging him down.
      Regulas doesn't like that kind of behavior.

      anyway thought that we sstttaaarrrrr people would enjoy the euphemism
      displayed in the article. Makes me think it is ON TOPIC somehow...

      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 10 6:52 AM
        He doesn't have an alignment to Regulus, but Mars is aligned with Acubens (Alpha Cancri) and Kocab (Beta Ursae Minoris). Maybe that could account for the ineffectiveness of his tactics.

        Mark A. Holmes

        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 10 2:08 PM
          sigh, from Ann Wright (Acubens)
          The general astrological influences of the star: Activity,
          malevolence and poison, making its natives liars and criminals.
          (Robson*).

          Message 4 of 11 , Oct 10 2:33 PM
            And Kocab, according to Ebertin, is connected with suicide. <g>

            Mark A. Holmes

            --- In thefixedstars@ yahoogroups. com, Mark Andrew Holmes

            Message 5 of 11 , Oct 10 5:10 PM
              well let us be kind and hope it is only political and not actual.

              Message 6 of 11 , Oct 11 8:04 AM
                Yeah. What I had in mind: Aggressive (Mars) and underhanded (Acubens) politics backfires(Kocab).

                Mark A. Holmes

                <mahtezcatpoc@ ...> wrote:

                > And Kocab, according to Ebertin, is connected with suicide. <g>
                >
                > Mark A. Holmes

              • Astrocalypse
                Message 7 of 11 , Oct 11 10:34 AM
                  What a stroke of cosmic synchronicity -

                  Jorge Haider has Jupiter Venus right opp Kochab and Acubens. Mars in
                  sextile...
                • Gaby Mittelman
                  Message 8 of 11 , Oct 11 11:03 AM

                    Hello Mark, and All,

                    Could you pls. name all the " killer " stars , so we could follow when and in whose chart they'll act?

                    Thanks J

                    Gabriella Mittelman

                    www.astroworld.co.il

                    http://www.astroworld.co.il/default.asp?iId=KDHLI (eng.page)

                    Message 9 of 11 , Oct 11 2:42 PM
                      There are probably a ton of these stars. Maybe Diana R. has compiled a list of them.

                      Mark A. Holmes

                      Message 10 of 11 , Oct 11 4:30 PM
                        not to mention there are different kinds of killer stars, death by
                        drowning, death by beheading (algol), death by stabbing,
                        etc...several reasonable works on fixed stars avvailable! all of
                        which have lists of their influences, Diana Rosenberg, Bernadette
                        Brady, Anne Wright etc... with lots of info. of course there is
                        always Robeson and ebertein as well. :) and lots of stuff available
                        via web.