Sudanese mass arrest: reply to Outi
How about Juno aligned with Rasalhague (Alpha Ophiuchi), too?
According to Vivian Robson: "[Rasalhague] gives misfortune through women, perverted tastes and mental depravity."
Also, Sun and Mercury were aligned with Algorab (Delta Corvi) on that day: "Delays and restraint are indicated to come about by fiascoes, losses, wrong handling of matters and enmity in general. Accidents or injuries, difficult to avoid." (Ebertin)
Mark A. Holmes
--- On Thu, 10/9/08, oparhi <scoppias@...> wrote:
From: oparhi <scoppias@...>
Subject: [thefixedstars] Re: Asteroid over Sudan
Date: Thursday, October 9, 2008, 6:24 AM
I was looking for news in Sudan, the only one that caught my eye was this Reuter's news
of 7 Oct, that happened in South Sudan:
"More than 35 young women wearing tight trousers were arrested in South Sudan for
disturbing the peace, senior police officials said on Tuesday. The arrests in Juba, the
capital of semiautonomous South Sudan, were part of a campaign against youth gangs,
the authorities said. The women were arrested on Sunday night but were released without
charge on Monday. Many Juba residents reacted angrily to the arrests. "We saw about 30
girls in two trucks piled up like animals," said Nok Duany, a civil servant."
Well, that sounds like Venus and Mars in Scorpio. Pluto anyway is in 28 Sagittarius and at
the time given for the explosion maybe at the bottom of the chart with the Part of Spirit
(night). Sun conjoining asteroid Eros.. . The asteroid Proserpina is in 3 Libra near Asc in
the chart I made for Ad-Damir. And maybe asteroid Siwa conjoining Mars in Scorpio has
something to do with it.
Anyway more news on that:
http://news. yahoo.com/ s/nm/20081008/ wl_nm/us_ sudan_south_ trousers_ 2;_ylt=AjfN8t
Sudan in news today: http://news. yahoo.com/ s/csm/20081009/ ts_csm/owhatpeac e_1
--- In thefixedstars@ yahoogroups. com, "oparhi" <scoppias@.. .> wrote:
> I tried to figure out the place where it happened, and think it is
> somewhere about Al Bahr al Ahmar, nearest town maybe Hayya in the map,
> because it has not been seen in Khartoum by S&T and Spacewatch, and it
> was located according to information between Khartoum and Mecca about
> 300 miles from each, and happened at 02.43 UT.
> Link: http://www.space. com/spacewatch/ 081008-asteroid- exploded. html
- Thank you.Mark A. Holmes
--- On Tue, 10/7/08, Astrocalypse <astrocalypse@...> wrote:
From: Astrocalypse <astrocalypse@...>
Subject: [thefixedstars] Asteroid over Sudan
Date: Tuesday, October 7, 2008, 5:57 PMbtw, belated Happy Birthday, Mark.
Many happy returns.
- sisterbellabee@... wrote:
> We had a meteor here in Oregon February 19 2008, 5:30 am PThttp://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2008/02/080221-oregon-meteor.html
The SD Mercury in Feb is in exact trine to the about to go direct
I am not sure where I am going with this but relocating the chart to
North Dakota, the MC/IC shares the same axis with the 9/11/07 lunar
US February Deaths (Source: Wikipedia)
* Evan Mecham, 83, American Governor of Arizona (1987–1988).
* *Matthew Mechtel, 39, American candidate for the U.S. House from
North Dakota, apparent suicide by gunshot. *
* Robin Moore, 82, American author (The French Connection, The Green
* Mary Elizabeth Carnegie, 91, American nurse, cardiovascular disease.
* Larry Davis, 41, American convicted murderer, stabbed.
* Bobby Lee Trammell, 74, American rockabilly singer, Arkansas
* Eugene Freedman, 82, American figurine creator
* Bob Howsam, 89, American sports executive (Denver Broncos,
Cincinnati Reds), heart condition.
* Teo Macero, 82, American record producer and saxophonist.
* Grits Gresham, 85, American conservationist, sportsman, and actor,
complication of infection and pneumonia.
* Jim Jones, 57, American rock guitarist (Pere Ubu), heart attack.
* Raymond Kennedy, 73, American novelist, complications of a stroke.
* Ralph Peck, 95, American civil engineer.
* Raymond J. Smith, 77, American editor, complications of pneumonia.