Sudanese mass arrest: reply to Outi

    Message 1 of 16 , Oct 9 8:55 AM
      How about Juno aligned with Rasalhague (Alpha Ophiuchi), too?

      According to Vivian Robson: "[Rasalhague] gives misfortune through women, perverted tastes and mental depravity."

      Also, Sun and Mercury were aligned with Algorab (Delta Corvi) on that day: "Delays and restraint are indicated to come about by fiascoes, losses, wrong handling of matters and enmity in general. Accidents or injuries, difficult to avoid." (Ebertin)

      Mark A. Holmes

      Message 2 of 16 , Oct 9 2:55 PM
        Thank you.

        Mark A. Holmes

        Message 3 of 16 , Oct 12 4:16 PM
          sisterbellabee@... wrote:
          > We had a meteor here in Oregon February 19 2008, 5:30 am PT
          http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2008/02/080221-oregon-meteor.html
          <http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2008/02/080221-oregon-meteor.html>

          The SD Mercury in Feb is in exact trine to the about to go direct
          transiting Mercury.

          I am not sure where I am going with this but relocating the chart to
          North Dakota, the MC/IC shares the same axis with the 9/11/07 lunar
          eclipse energy...

          ------------------------------------

          US February Deaths (Source: Wikipedia)
          -----------------------------
          21st Feb

          * Evan Mecham, 83, American Governor of Arizona (1987–1988).
          * *Matthew Mechtel, 39, American candidate for the U.S. House from
          North Dakota, apparent suicide by gunshot. *
          * Robin Moore, 82, American author (The French Connection, The Green
          Berets).

          20th Feb

          * Mary Elizabeth Carnegie, 91, American nurse, cardiovascular disease.
          * Larry Davis, 41, American convicted murderer, stabbed.
          * Bobby Lee Trammell, 74, American rockabilly singer, Arkansas
          Representative (1997–2002).

          19th Feb

          * Eugene Freedman, 82, American figurine creator
          * Bob Howsam, 89, American sports executive (Denver Broncos,
          Cincinnati Reds), heart condition.
          * Teo Macero, 82, American record producer and saxophonist.

          18th Feb

          * Grits Gresham, 85, American conservationist, sportsman, and actor,
          complication of infection and pneumonia.
          * Jim Jones, 57, American rock guitarist (Pere Ubu), heart attack.
          * Raymond Kennedy, 73, American novelist, complications of a stroke.
          * Ralph Peck, 95, American civil engineer.
          * Raymond J. Smith, 77, American editor, complications of pneumonia.

          [