Re: Haumea

  • oparhi
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 28, 2008

      > also Natal Sun and Transiting Sun Trine Today. Sun rules 8th.
      >
      > Pluto at the close of life in Cancer descriptive?

      I was watching those transits too, and noticed that Mars was also well
      highlighted; Transiting Mars in Libra conjunct his progressed
      Vertex-point opposed by Chiron in Aries, and opposing his natal Mars
      in 23 Aries.

      Progressed Sun in 29 Aries and Venus 28 Aries near Mirach/Mira and
      Mercury in Aries con Vertex.

      As Chiron conjoins the North Node now in Aquarius,his natal wide
      Chiron-Mars conjunction in Aries, is well in picture. As his natal
      Sun/Pluto midpoint is in 24.01 Aries, progressed Chiron has reached
      the same degree.

      > south node recently passed over his north node.

      I actually started to look at Haumea in his chart, that was 27.26r
      Cancer in his 7th house in Pluto/North Node midpoint. I think this
      goddess of fertility was in full power in his marriage.

      > Uranus made a full circuit

      Progressed Uranus/Moon conjunction in 23 Pisces. That is in his natal
      Pluto/Hygeia midpoint. A deadly disease. At his death Hygeia in Gemini
      transits his progressed Mars in Gemini. As of interest sabian symbol
      for his own 4th house Hygeia in 9.30 Taurus is "red cross nurse",
      compassionate, understanding, taking into consideration.
      Anyway, he rather died at home.

      > Neptune a true halfcircuit

      South Node just passed Neptune

      > recently had a Jupiter Return
      > Moon Opposition.
      >
      > With Pluto in the 12th I wonder if secret enemy, aka prehaps cancer
      > or other ailment that had gone undetected, may have been the actual
      > cause of death rather than the obvious one? just a thought.

      Transiting Saturn in 14.44 Virgo sextiles his natal Saturn in 13.42
      Scorpio, and trines all his Capricorn planets - especially Mercury in
      13.19 and Venus in 14.24 Capricorn on the Ascendant. But then in his
      natal chart Saturn is in square to the Nodes.

      In May 2007, he told ABC's "Good Morning America" he had given up
      acting, though he intended to remain active in charity projects. "I'm
      not able to work anymore as an actor at the level I would want to," he
      said. "You start to lose your memory, your confidence, your invention.
      So that's pretty much a closed book for me."

      The practical Jupiter trines Saturn in Virgo at the moment, so maybe
      there was something in the feeling level to make it difficult to
      contact the doctor in time. The Sabian symbol may be descriptive for
      this Scorpio Saturn. The Moon opposition from Virgo to Pisces, natal
      Pluto in 12.01 Cancer in the 6th house also. Maybe he hid some
      vulnerable feelings deep inside him. This natal Pluto-Jupiter
      opposition of the 6th and 12th house was then activated by Jupiter
      return.

      Btw. I read he made his actor's degree in Yale university.

      Outi