Weather prediction

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27 8:37 PM
      Weather prediction

      MissB sent

      1. Diana R- weather Prediction
          Posted by: "msbhavens1" msbhavens1@... msbhavens1
          Date: Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:04 am ((PDT))

      Diana,

      I recall you said something about bad weather for New England being forcast from the Equinox, thought I'd forward this

      http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080927/ap_on_re_us/tropical_weather

      I've been thinking about the hurricane from the 30's that rampaged through New England since you made mention and I think it is time to batten down the hatches for a hard winter. for the North East that is,

      CA I think may be in for a real muddy one as well.

      MissB
      It was Carolyn Egan who alerted us about possible New England storms and I took a look
      with my own crazy methods and thought she was right -

      About Kyle - the geodetic MC of Portland, ME is 20 Cap, its geod Asc is 8 Taurus, and its geod Vx is
      16 Libra, and on Sept 30 (Tues) Mercury will be 20 Libra sq the geod MC, Venus will be 8 Scorpio opposite
      the geod Asc, and since the Moon is 15 Libra at 0 hr, that's hitting the 16 Libra geod Vx about 1-2 AM.

      So I don't know about Canada, but it does look like Maine will get it.

      I'll send this in to the Political Astrology list and credit you and Carolyn.

      Love, Diana

      Website: http://ye-stars.com