Re: [thefixedstars] The Mathematical Universe ?

  • sisterbellabee@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 19, 2008
      In a message dated 9/19/2008 1:32:33 AM Pacific Daylight Time, astrocalypse@... writes:
      I noticed that Internet Explorer works better with Firefox for this one
      in that you can download the (audio) clip with Real player via IE. Also
      many links play videos immediately you click on them but this one you
      have to find the play button at the bottom of the video frame to play it
      - I had to triple-take to get that one.

      Also which version of the browser(s) do you use?

      In my mind the dynamic systems are applicable to many things, the
      universe, the earth, even to human relationships - we just need the
      ability to see the connections.
      Thank you!  I was using Internet Explorer, but there were no buttons, arrows, nothing.  I opened the link with Safari and was instructed to download an upgraded Flash player, which I did.  Then I reopened Safari and watched the video... very nice!  Then I reopened Internet Explorer and attempted to watch the same... nada, nothing, no way.

      So I learned something, thanks for the tips!

      Sincerely, Sherri