Trains

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 12, 2008
      there was a firetrain incident int eh channel Tunnel from England to
      France earlier this week? cant' recall the day time, but then today
      there was a bad train wrick in Chatsworth CA

      train left union Station in Los Angeles at 4:10, collision occured at
      4:32 commuter train verses freight train, 350 passengers, body count
      up to 10 so far, many injured,

      I'm wondering if this is indicitive of the Mercury Jupiter Square?

      Jupiter a travel planet is in its fall in Capricorn and Mercury? is
      it in the claws of scorpio? not certain visually where he is right
      now, but on ye old placidius chart he's mid Libra which is basically
      the claws of Scorpio.

      Anyway thought I'd through out a timed incident for consideration.

      something to ponder in the night sky, that trio of Mars Venus and
      Mercury are still pretty tight and pretty square Jupiter thoughts, oh
      and sun and Uranus are fairly opposite.

      I'm thinking since the incidents are in happening not just in one
      country that it is a general picture in the sky, not a countries
      particular incident, but something that is a world incident, train
      wise. ??? okay lots of wide thoughts there but thought it worthy of
      consideration, any other larger train events out there? current?

      Beth
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 12, 2008
        Could be one or more fire-related fixed stars, too (maybe aligned with Mercury and/or Jupiter).

        Mark A. Holmes

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 13, 2008
          I should note that if you accept teh Passenger train's significator
          to be SAturn, that at 4:32PM in chatsworth that Capricorn is on the
          ASC adn Saturn is ont he 8th house cusp. But I think it is probably
          more than jsut this incident, so I do wonder.

          Beth