my new book just coming out

  • Peter Kecskés
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 12, 2008
      Dear members of the list!
      I just want to let you know that my book has just published on astrology in hungarian. It's a collection of essays, articles, and studies of fixed stars. If anyone is interested can contact me. Thanks for the discussions on the list, especially Diana ! Yours, Péter Kecskés
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 12, 2008
        Congratulations.

        I hope it gets translated into English soon; I don't know Hungarian.

        Mark A. Holmes