Re: jupiter and pluto

    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 9, 2008
      but pluto not currently in Cap, retrograde to 27sag? Actually Pluto
      in Cap not necessarily bad, it brought us out of the dark ages. ;-)
      MissBHavens as usual.

      --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, Shawhouse <shawhouse@...> wrote:

      > I'm thinking the takeover is a portent of Pluto in Cap government
      > control. In this case, since it is putting the kabash on
      unregulated
      > speculating, government control is not so bad. This makes me feel
      > little more hopeful about Pluto in Cap.
      > Diana S.
      >
      > mahtezcatpoc wrote:
      > >
      > > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com
      > > <mailto:thefixedstars%40yahoogroups.com>, "msbhavens1"
      <msbhavens1@>
      > > wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Jupiter went direct and government took over Fannie mae and
      Freddie
      > > > Mac, I sorta see that as a begining to a turn around for the
      > > housing
      > > > industry.
      > >
      > > Jupiter aligned with Nunki?
      > >
      > > http://www.constellationsofwords.com/stars/Nunki.html
      > > <http://www.constellationsofwords.com/stars/Nunki.html>
      > >
      > > Mark A. Holmes
      > >

      > > > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com
      > > <mailto:thefixedstars%40yahoogroups.com>, Mark Andrew Holmes

      > > > bring something interesting. Jupiter is passing over the
      zodiacal
      > > > longitudes of Ain al Rami ("the eye of the archer", Nu
      Sagittarii)
      > > > and Nunki in Sagittarius and Tien Pien ("the heavenly casket",
      > > known
      > > > to astronomers as Beta Scuti).

    • Shawhouse
      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 9, 2008
        One astrologer (Anne Ortelee), who I respect, believes that the last
        station is the send off. Like a rocket taking off - we may not have
        reached the destination, but we're on our way. Pluto is stationary
        direct, as of yesterday evening. I think the timing of the Fannie Mae
        takeover can be considered concurrent with this station.
        Diana S.

        msbhavens1 wrote:

        > but pluto not currently in Cap, retrograde to 27sag? Actually Pluto
        > in Cap not necessarily bad, it brought us out of the dark ages. ;-)
        > MissBHavens as usual.
        >
        > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com
        > <mailto:thefixedstars%40yahoogroups.com>, Shawhouse <shawhouse@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > I'm thinking the takeover is a portent of Pluto in Cap government
        > > control. In this case, since it is putting the kabash on
        > unregulated
        > > speculating, government control is not so bad. This makes me feel
        > > little more hopeful about Pluto in Cap.
        > > Diana S.
        > >
        > > mahtezcatpoc wrote:
        > > >
        > > > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com
        > <mailto:thefixedstars%40yahoogroups.com>
        > > > <mailto:thefixedstars%40yahoogroups.com>, "msbhavens1"
        > <msbhavens1@>

        > Freddie
        > > > housing
        > > >
        > > > Jupiter aligned with Nunki?
        > > >
        > > > http://www.constellationsofwords.com/stars/Nunki.html
        > <http://www.constellationsofwords.com/stars/Nunki.html>
        > > > <http://www.constellationsofwords.com/stars/Nunki.html
        > <http://www.constellationsofwords.com/stars/Nunki.html>>
        > > >
        > > > Mark A. Holmes

        > <mailto:thefixedstars%40yahoogroups.com>
        > > > <mailto:thefixedstars%40yahoogroups.com>, Mark Andrew Holmes

        > zodiacal
        > Sagittarii)
        > > > known

      • Lu
        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 9, 2008
          What was happening in the housing industry or otherwise when Pluto went retrograde?

          Also, Pluto was in Cap, toward the end of Cap when the Articles of Confederation were signed!

          Message 4 of 13 , Sep 9, 2008

            I know the housing industry was in a slump, but were there any EVENTS that stick out in history, Newsworthy ones, at that time?

            Message 5 of 13 , Sep 9, 2008
              Will take me a day or so to reconstruct the problems, but in general
              restructuring in the 90's allowed a lot of undafe lending proactices
              to ensue and THEN banks pressed congress to rewrite the bankruptcy
              laws. They thought to their advantage but in reality they screwed
              themselves in their greed. Before the laws were re-written a Judge
              could in fact rewqrite a homes loan to something reasonable that a
              person could pay if the judge felt it was out of bounds or could do a
              few other things that would keep the house from forclosing. with the
              new laws people pretty much end up forclosing ergo causing a hell of
              a lot of problems for the banking industry. Another Problem? the neg
              Am loan, Wa Mu made its fortune on it, and it is the bane of the
              mortgage industry, an ARM is sissy stuff next to a neg am loan. many
              other factors, BUT it is one of the many facots in the mortgage
              industry fiasco. I'll see what I can do about getting a decent
              timeline together.

              MissB