Re: [thefixedstars] Re: jupiter and pluto

  • Shawhouse
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 8, 2008
      I'm thinking the takeover is a portent of Pluto in Cap government
      control. In this case, since it is putting the kabash on unregulated
      speculating, government control is not so bad. This makes me feel a
      little more hopeful about Pluto in Cap.
      Diana S.

      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 9, 2008
        hmmm actually rather makes sense if you think of the Archer Drawing
        (retrograde) his bow and then release (direct) the housing industry
        has been (well more the mortgage industry really)suffering great
        losses and going down hill steadily (retrograde) and then on the day
        Jupiter goes direct the government takes over ... well does seem as
        though legal intervention may save the day, so to speak.

        Beth

        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 9, 2008
          but pluto not currently in Cap, retrograde to 27sag? Actually Pluto
          in Cap not necessarily bad, it brought us out of the dark ages. ;-)
          MissBHavens as usual.

          Message 4 of 13 , Sep 9, 2008
            One astrologer (Anne Ortelee), who I respect, believes that the last
            station is the send off. Like a rocket taking off - we may not have
            reached the destination, but we're on our way. Pluto is stationary
            direct, as of yesterday evening. I think the timing of the Fannie Mae
            takeover can be considered concurrent with this station.
            Diana S.

            msbhavens1 wrote:

            > but pluto not currently in Cap, retrograde to 27sag? Actually Pluto
            > in Cap not necessarily bad, it brought us out of the dark ages. ;-)
            > MissBHavens as usual.
            >
            > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com
            > <mailto:thefixedstars%40yahoogroups.com>, Shawhouse <shawhouse@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > I'm thinking the takeover is a portent of Pluto in Cap government
            > > control. In this case, since it is putting the kabash on
            > unregulated
            > > speculating, government control is not so bad. This makes me feel
            > > little more hopeful about Pluto in Cap.
            > > Diana S.
            > >
            > > mahtezcatpoc wrote:
            > > >
            > > > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com
            > <mailto:thefixedstars%40yahoogroups.com>
            > > > <mailto:thefixedstars%40yahoogroups.com>, "msbhavens1"
            > <msbhavens1@>

            > Freddie
            > > > housing
            > > >
            > > > Jupiter aligned with Nunki?
            > > >
            > > > http://www.constellationsofwords.com/stars/Nunki.html
            > <http://www.constellationsofwords.com/stars/Nunki.html>
            > > > <http://www.constellationsofwords.com/stars/Nunki.html
            > <http://www.constellationsofwords.com/stars/Nunki.html>>
            > > >
            > > > Mark A. Holmes

            > <mailto:thefixedstars%40yahoogroups.com>
            > > > <mailto:thefixedstars%40yahoogroups.com>, Mark Andrew Holmes

            > zodiacal
            > Sagittarii)
            > > > known

          • Lu
            Message 5 of 13 , Sep 9, 2008
              What was happening in the housing industry or otherwise when Pluto went retrograde?

              Also, Pluto was in Cap, toward the end of Cap when the Articles of Confederation were signed!

              Message 6 of 13 , Sep 9, 2008

                I know the housing industry was in a slump, but were there any EVENTS that stick out in history, Newsworthy ones, at that time?

                Message 7 of 13 , Sep 9, 2008
                  Will take me a day or so to reconstruct the problems, but in general
                  restructuring in the 90's allowed a lot of undafe lending proactices
                  to ensue and THEN banks pressed congress to rewrite the bankruptcy
                  laws. They thought to their advantage but in reality they screwed
                  themselves in their greed. Before the laws were re-written a Judge
                  could in fact rewqrite a homes loan to something reasonable that a
                  person could pay if the judge felt it was out of bounds or could do a
                  few other things that would keep the house from forclosing. with the
                  new laws people pretty much end up forclosing ergo causing a hell of
                  a lot of problems for the banking industry. Another Problem? the neg
                  Am loan, Wa Mu made its fortune on it, and it is the bane of the
                  mortgage industry, an ARM is sissy stuff next to a neg am loan. many
                  other factors, BUT it is one of the many facots in the mortgage
                  industry fiasco. I'll see what I can do about getting a decent
                  timeline together.

                  MissB