Re: [thefixedstars] Re: Orbs (i.e. moiety)

  • betelgeuse
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2005
      hi,

      >>Okay, I get it now. I was reading the aspects off the >Brady  fixed-stars file in my copy of Solar Fire 5. >>Manubrium isn't in it. I  have another file that I >custom-compiled for myself and Manubrium got left off >that one somehow. But Mars conjunct Manubrium (and also >Vega and Ascella) showed up when I called up another >report based on the entire fixed-star list that came >with SolarFire.

      >Mark A. Holmes  >>>>>>>>>

      Manubrium is now 15 cap 03', so 39' from Mars of the group, as
      shown at the 2nd part of the star report that I sent and was uploaded
      to the group files.  If it does not show at SF5, then the SF4 list is
      greater than the 5, or the star changed name.

      greetings,
      alhena

      250MB gratis, Antivirus y Antispam
      Abrí tu cuenta aquí
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 2, 2005

        Like I said above:

        But Mars
        > conjunct Manubrium (and also >Vega and Ascella)
        > showed up when I called up another >report based on
        > the entire fixed-star list that came >with
        > SolarFire.

        The Manubrium aspect didn't show when I used the file
        named brady.fst for the fixed-star report, but it did
        when I used starfile.fst, which is the whole slate of
        stars available with my copy of SF5.

        Mark A. Holmes

        Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!