Re: jupiter and pluto

    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 7, 2008
      I tell you if you go bradband you'll never go back to Phone unless
      you have no choice, its worth every penny! MissB

      > I've got them all printed out; hope to post them in the next few
      days. I'm trying to catch up from the recent move. Right now I'm not
      going to have Internet access at my house (or a landline phone) until
      a maintenance person comes to fix my phone jack in several days. AT&T
      says it's my new landlord's problem.

      > Or maybe I can get broadband if I find I can afford shell out $70 a
      month for that and cable TV. If I do, I expect to pick up the whole
      tab most of the time; my roommate says he'll contribute when he can.

      > Mmmm....Ceres aligned with Praesepe this week is new and might
      bring something interesting. Jupiter is passing over the zodiacal
      longitudes of Ain al Rami ("the eye of the archer", Nu Sagittarii)
      and Nunki in Sagittarius and Tien Pien ("the heavenly casket", known
      to astronomers as Beta Scuti). Pluto's still passing across one of
      the most star-rich regions of the sky, so the list of alignments to
      Pluto is still very long.

      Saturn in

      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 7, 2008
        Jupiter went direct and government took over Fannie mae and Freddie
        Mac, I sorta see that as a begining to a turn around for the housing
        industry.

        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 8, 2008

          > I tell you if you go bradband you'll never go back to Phone unless
          > you have no choice, its worth every penny! MissB

          I finally signed up for it, through another provider.

          Mark A. Hllmes

          Message 4 of 13 , Sep 8, 2008

            > Jupiter went direct and government took over Fannie mae and Freddie
            > Mac, I sorta see that as a begining to a turn around for the
            housing
            > industry.

            Jupiter aligned with Nunki?

            http://www.constellationsofwords.com/stars/Nunki.html

            > > Mmmm....Ceres aligned with Praesepe this week is new and might
            > bring something interesting. Jupiter is passing over the zodiacal
            > longitudes of Ain al Rami ("the eye of the archer", Nu Sagittarii)
            > and Nunki in Sagittarius and Tien Pien ("the heavenly casket",
            known
            > to astronomers as Beta Scuti).
          • Shawhouse
            Message 5 of 13 , Sep 8, 2008
              I'm thinking the takeover is a portent of Pluto in Cap government
              control. In this case, since it is putting the kabash on unregulated
              speculating, government control is not so bad. This makes me feel a
              little more hopeful about Pluto in Cap.
              Diana S.

              Message 6 of 13 , Sep 9, 2008
                hmmm actually rather makes sense if you think of the Archer Drawing
                (retrograde) his bow and then release (direct) the housing industry
                has been (well more the mortgage industry really)suffering great
                losses and going down hill steadily (retrograde) and then on the day
                Jupiter goes direct the government takes over ... well does seem as
                though legal intervention may save the day, so to speak.

                Beth

                Message 7 of 13 , Sep 9, 2008
                  but pluto not currently in Cap, retrograde to 27sag? Actually Pluto
                  in Cap not necessarily bad, it brought us out of the dark ages. ;-)
                  MissBHavens as usual.

                  Message 8 of 13 , Sep 9, 2008
                    One astrologer (Anne Ortelee), who I respect, believes that the last
                    station is the send off. Like a rocket taking off - we may not have
                    reached the destination, but we're on our way. Pluto is stationary
                    direct, as of yesterday evening. I think the timing of the Fannie Mae
                    takeover can be considered concurrent with this station.
                    Diana S.

                    msbhavens1 wrote:

                    > but pluto not currently in Cap, retrograde to 27sag? Actually Pluto
                    > in Cap not necessarily bad, it brought us out of the dark ages. ;-)
                    > MissBHavens as usual.
                    >
                    > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com
                    > <mailto:thefixedstars%40yahoogroups.com>, Shawhouse <shawhouse@...> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > I'm thinking the takeover is a portent of Pluto in Cap government
                    > > control. In this case, since it is putting the kabash on
                    > unregulated
                    > > speculating, government control is not so bad. This makes me feel
                    > > little more hopeful about Pluto in Cap.
                    > > Diana S.
                    > >
                    > > mahtezcatpoc wrote:
                    > > >
                    > > > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com
                    > <mailto:thefixedstars%40yahoogroups.com>
                    > > > <mailto:thefixedstars%40yahoogroups.com>, "msbhavens1"
                    > <msbhavens1@>

                    > Freddie
                    > > > housing
                    > > >
                    > > > Jupiter aligned with Nunki?
                    > > >
                    > > > http://www.constellationsofwords.com/stars/Nunki.html
                    > <http://www.constellationsofwords.com/stars/Nunki.html>
                    > > > <http://www.constellationsofwords.com/stars/Nunki.html
                    > <http://www.constellationsofwords.com/stars/Nunki.html>>
                    > > >
                    > > > Mark A. Holmes

                    > <mailto:thefixedstars%40yahoogroups.com>
                    > > > <mailto:thefixedstars%40yahoogroups.com>, Mark Andrew Holmes

                    > zodiacal
                    > Sagittarii)
                    > > > known

                  • Lu
                    Message 9 of 13 , Sep 9, 2008
                      What was happening in the housing industry or otherwise when Pluto went retrograde?

                      Also, Pluto was in Cap, toward the end of Cap when the Articles of Confederation were signed!

                      Message 10 of 13 , Sep 9, 2008

                        I know the housing industry was in a slump, but were there any EVENTS that stick out in history, Newsworthy ones, at that time?

                        Message 11 of 13 , Sep 9, 2008
                          Will take me a day or so to reconstruct the problems, but in general
                          restructuring in the 90's allowed a lot of undafe lending proactices
                          to ensue and THEN banks pressed congress to rewrite the bankruptcy
                          laws. They thought to their advantage but in reality they screwed
                          themselves in their greed. Before the laws were re-written a Judge
                          could in fact rewqrite a homes loan to something reasonable that a
                          person could pay if the judge felt it was out of bounds or could do a
                          few other things that would keep the house from forclosing. with the
                          new laws people pretty much end up forclosing ergo causing a hell of
                          a lot of problems for the banking industry. Another Problem? the neg
                          Am loan, Wa Mu made its fortune on it, and it is the bane of the
                          mortgage industry, an ARM is sissy stuff next to a neg am loan. many
                          other factors, BUT it is one of the many facots in the mortgage
                          industry fiasco. I'll see what I can do about getting a decent
                          timeline together.

                          MissB