jupiter and pluto

    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 6, 2008
      are turning direct almost simultaneously, they've been a pain in my....
      um... neck i"m looking forward to it,

      now am I correct in saying that Pluto is aligned with Etamin at the
      time of his turnaround?

      Jupiter is pulling a lovely Trine to my natal Venus and so is Saturn in
      their solar dance, I'm hoping for some good to come of that. you know
      for an aries I'm darned earthy. :)

      anyone notice any other interesting alignments this week?

      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 7, 2008
        I've got them all printed out; hope to post them in the next few days. I'm trying to catch up from the recent move. Right now I'm not going to have Internet access at my house (or a landline phone) until a maintenance person comes to fix my phone jack in several days. AT&T says it's my new landlord's problem.

        Or maybe I can get broadband if I find I can afford shell out $70 a month for that and cable TV. If I do, I expect to pick up the whole tab most of the time; my roommate says he'll contribute when he can.

        Mmmm....Ceres aligned with Praesepe this week is new and might bring something interesting. Jupiter is passing over the zodiacal longitudes of Ain al Rami ("the eye of the archer", Nu Sagittarii) and Nunki in Sagittarius and Tien Pien ("the heavenly casket", known to astronomers as Beta Scuti). Pluto's still passing across one of the most star-rich regions of the sky, so the list of alignments to Pluto is still very long.

        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 7, 2008
          I tell you if you go bradband you'll never go back to Phone unless
          you have no choice, its worth every penny! MissB

          Message 4 of 13 , Sep 7, 2008
            Jupiter went direct and government took over Fannie mae and Freddie
            Mac, I sorta see that as a begining to a turn around for the housing
            industry.

            Message 5 of 13 , Sep 8, 2008

              > I tell you if you go bradband you'll never go back to Phone unless
              > you have no choice, its worth every penny! MissB

              I finally signed up for it, through another provider.

              Mark A. Hllmes

              Message 6 of 13 , Sep 8, 2008

                > Jupiter went direct and government took over Fannie mae and Freddie
                > Mac, I sorta see that as a begining to a turn around for the
                housing
                > industry.

                Jupiter aligned with Nunki?

                http://www.constellationsofwords.com/stars/Nunki.html

                > > Mmmm....Ceres aligned with Praesepe this week is new and might
                > bring something interesting. Jupiter is passing over the zodiacal
                > longitudes of Ain al Rami ("the eye of the archer", Nu Sagittarii)
                > and Nunki in Sagittarius and Tien Pien ("the heavenly casket",
                known
                > to astronomers as Beta Scuti).
              • Shawhouse
                Message 7 of 13 , Sep 8, 2008
                  I'm thinking the takeover is a portent of Pluto in Cap government
                  control. In this case, since it is putting the kabash on unregulated
                  speculating, government control is not so bad. This makes me feel a
                  little more hopeful about Pluto in Cap.
                  Diana S.

                  Message 8 of 13 , Sep 9, 2008
                    hmmm actually rather makes sense if you think of the Archer Drawing
                    (retrograde) his bow and then release (direct) the housing industry
                    has been (well more the mortgage industry really)suffering great
                    losses and going down hill steadily (retrograde) and then on the day
                    Jupiter goes direct the government takes over ... well does seem as
                    though legal intervention may save the day, so to speak.

                    Beth

                    Message 9 of 13 , Sep 9, 2008
                      but pluto not currently in Cap, retrograde to 27sag? Actually Pluto
                      in Cap not necessarily bad, it brought us out of the dark ages. ;-)
                      MissBHavens as usual.

                      Message 10 of 13 , Sep 9, 2008
                        One astrologer (Anne Ortelee), who I respect, believes that the last
                        station is the send off. Like a rocket taking off - we may not have
                        reached the destination, but we're on our way. Pluto is stationary
                        direct, as of yesterday evening. I think the timing of the Fannie Mae
                        takeover can be considered concurrent with this station.
                        Diana S.

                        msbhavens1 wrote:

                        > but pluto not currently in Cap, retrograde to 27sag? Actually Pluto
                        > in Cap not necessarily bad, it brought us out of the dark ages. ;-)
                        > MissBHavens as usual.
                        >
                        > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com
                        > <mailto:thefixedstars%40yahoogroups.com>, Shawhouse <shawhouse@...> wrote:
                        > >
                        > > I'm thinking the takeover is a portent of Pluto in Cap government
                        > > control. In this case, since it is putting the kabash on
                        > unregulated
                        > > speculating, government control is not so bad. This makes me feel
                        > > little more hopeful about Pluto in Cap.
                        > > Diana S.
                        > >
                        > > mahtezcatpoc wrote:
                        > > >
                        > > > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com
                        > <mailto:thefixedstars%40yahoogroups.com>
                        > > > <mailto:thefixedstars%40yahoogroups.com>, "msbhavens1"
                        > <msbhavens1@>

                        > Freddie
                        > > > housing
                        > > >
                        > > > Jupiter aligned with Nunki?
                        > > >
                        > > > http://www.constellationsofwords.com/stars/Nunki.html
                        > <http://www.constellationsofwords.com/stars/Nunki.html>
                        > > > <http://www.constellationsofwords.com/stars/Nunki.html
                        > <http://www.constellationsofwords.com/stars/Nunki.html>>
                        > > >
                        > > > Mark A. Holmes

                        > <mailto:thefixedstars%40yahoogroups.com>
                        > > > <mailto:thefixedstars%40yahoogroups.com>, Mark Andrew Holmes

                        > zodiacal
                        > Sagittarii)
                        > > > known

                      • Lu
                        Message 11 of 13 , Sep 9, 2008
                          What was happening in the housing industry or otherwise when Pluto went retrograde?

                          Also, Pluto was in Cap, toward the end of Cap when the Articles of Confederation were signed!

                          Message 12 of 13 , Sep 9, 2008

                            I know the housing industry was in a slump, but were there any EVENTS that stick out in history, Newsworthy ones, at that time?

                            Message 13 of 13 , Sep 9, 2008
                              Will take me a day or so to reconstruct the problems, but in general
                              restructuring in the 90's allowed a lot of undafe lending proactices
                              to ensue and THEN banks pressed congress to rewrite the bankruptcy
                              laws. They thought to their advantage but in reality they screwed
                              themselves in their greed. Before the laws were re-written a Judge
                              could in fact rewqrite a homes loan to something reasonable that a
                              person could pay if the judge felt it was out of bounds or could do a
                              few other things that would keep the house from forclosing. with the
                              new laws people pretty much end up forclosing ergo causing a hell of
                              a lot of problems for the banking industry. Another Problem? the neg
                              Am loan, Wa Mu made its fortune on it, and it is the bane of the
                              mortgage industry, an ARM is sissy stuff next to a neg am loan. many
                              other factors, BUT it is one of the many facots in the mortgage
                              industry fiasco. I'll see what I can do about getting a decent
                              timeline together.

                              MissB