Thuban/Gustav

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2008
      Thuban/Gustav

      Beth sent

      1a. Re: Gustav
          Posted by: "msbhavens1" msbhavens1@... msbhavens1
          Date: Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:02 pm ((PDT))

      I suspect its going to be a rough couple days, a fairly good sixed quake in china has killed a few people, and gustav is looking pretty mean. there are a few places on the gulf coast that are fit to be whallopped good and hard I think. I hope people are smart enough to leave this time. wonder if this might trigger more quakes. And it being aligned with thuban I wonder if some undiscovered treasure will be uncovered. can certainly happen with quakes.

      beth
      =============
      I sent:

      Storms, sometimes of demonic intensity, fogs, ship losses, air crashes, collisions, fires, explosions, riots, battles, meteorite falls, discoveries of ancient art, artifacts and bones.

      Another item in the news (besides Gustav) is the discovery of a huge statue of Roman Emperor Marcus Aurelius, in Turkey. Aurelius, born Apr 26 121 AD, Rome, had Uranus at 7 Virgo 36.  See the mundane items above - "discoveries of ancient art and artifacts"

      As it happens, this is my natal Neptune-SNode conj - you might say I spend a lot of time discovering ancient astrological "artifacts," and my father was an antiques dealer.

      Also, there have been several air crashes in the news.

      Love, Diana

      Website: http://ye-stars.com

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2008
        thanks!Beth