Re: Gustav

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 30, 2008
      I suspect its going to be a rough couple days, a fairly good sixed
      quake in china has killed a few people, and gustav is looking pretty
      mean. there are a few places on the gulf coast that are fit to be
      whallopped good and hard I think. I hope people are smart enough to
      leave this time. wonder if this might trigger more quakes. And it
      being aligned with thuban I wonder if some undiscovered treasure will
      be uncovered. can certainly happen with quakes.

      beth

      --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "oparhi" <scoppias@...> wrote:

      > Virgo New Moon is pretty well at the same position as Saturn in
      Solar Eclipse.