Notice to groups

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 24, 2008
      I'm in the process of moving and haven't been at the computer as often as I normally am these past few days, and it will continue for a few days longer, so the weekly reports are going to be delayed and response times may be slow.

      I'm going to my groups page now to see if there are any messages stuck in the spam folders and to try and read some messages.

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 24, 2008
        hope its a happy more and as non-tedious as possible in a moving
        situation, which is to say, its always tedious, but sometimes less so
        than others... :) MissB