Res: [thefixedstars] question

  • Antonio Harres
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2008
      Take a look at

      http://www.stellarium.org/

      ----- Mensagem original ----
      De: msbhavens1 <msbhavens1@...>
      Para: thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com
      Enviadas: Sábado, 23 de Agosto de 2008 14:06:54
      Assunto: [thefixedstars] question

      I dont have a program that shows the night sky, I'm wondering if anyone
      here has one nad would look at 20 November 1942, for Scranton PA. I am
      wondering where in the sky Venus, sun Mercury and mars appear. Are they
      within the tail of Scorpio or do they physically appear in another
      portion of the sky? is there an acrtual alignment with say Toliman or
      are they far apart in the sky? unfortunately I can't find a time of
      birth for Joe biden, but night sky should give some clues, also there
      is a fairly good chance his Moon is exhalted which is nice. In anycase
      if someone has that ability I'd love to know what the skymap shows!

      Beth

      Novos endereços, o Yahoo! que você conhece. Crie um email novo com a sua cara @... ou @....