Dolphin and swimming

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2008
      Dolphin and swimming

      I have Saturn at 14.6 Aquar and Mark says he has
      it at 17 Aquarius, and he asks

      Do you like swimming?

      =============
      Yes, I like it, but when I was a kid breathing problems kept me
      from doing much of it at summer camp (Saturn in Gemini decanate)

      I swim regularly now for exercise in a local health club - I can
      set my own pace and stop if I'm out of breath.  Since I have
      arthritis which makes walking difficult, it's a great way for me
      to get enough exercise.

      Delphinus also represents humanitarianism, because of the reputation
      dolphins have of rescuing swimmers - their instinct to puxh drowning dolphins
      to the surface leads them to help drowning humans.

      Goes well with tropical Aquarius' "humanitarian" tradition - or perhaps that's where
      it came from?

      Love, Diana

      PS: Yes, dolphins can drown - they need to rise to the surface regularly for air.

      PPS: If anyone wants it, I can send my list of Delphinus stars as an attachment -
      you have to request it personally because I can't send attachments to the group.

      Website: http://ye-stars.com