Re: [thefixedstars] Re: Eignorance is bliss

  • astrocalypse@blueyonder.co.uk
    Message 1 of 21 , Aug 11, 2008
      > that is assuming an 8 is drawn as 8 and not as VIII or otherwise, you
      > are using modern thoughts on this. well my 2 cents. ;-) adn if we go
      > there then 8/8/2008, is a 9 as 10 reduces to 1, plus 8 is 9, plus 8,
      > is 18, reduces to 9. ;-) and anything added to nine will reduce to
      > nine. :) however, I am fairly certain they started on the 8th with
      > symetry in mind. :)

      I see you enjoy arguing just for argument's sake, or simply like to be
      contrary to convention. Mars-Mercury? Whats the fixed stars again?

      As it is, I don't make the rules, or like to change them to suit my agenda
      (this is a statement, not a criticism). Go ask any numerologists to see
      how they put digits together - 8/8/2008 is 8+8+10 or 8+8+2+8, both end up
      with 8. Each 'section' is not treated as independent of the others.

      (Simple) Traditional Chinese character 8 is drawn like /\. The number 8
      could well be an import from one of the other ancient civilisations.
      Ultimately many cultures import others best essences and make those their
      own.
    • astrocalypse@blueyonder.co.uk
      Message 2 of 21 , Aug 11, 2008
        Btw, double digit numbers have meanings in numerology some even extend
        them to triple numbers! I'll leave these to others who want to
        investigate further.

        As it is, Ten is said to enhance all the quality of 1.

      • Gaby Mittelman
        Message 3 of 21 , Aug 11, 2008

          11,22,33 are master numbers, never to be reduced !

          www.astroworld.co.il

          http://astroworld.co.il/default.asp?iId=KDHLI(english page)

          Gabriella Mittelman

          0547731313 (mobile)

          972777100740 (home)

          " Well behaved women rarely make history "

          " Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the few moments that take our breath."

          Message 4 of 21 , Aug 11, 2008
            --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, Gaby Mittelman <gabymitt@...> wrote:

            > 11,22,33 are master numbers, never to be reduced !

            Some numerologists do reduce these master numbers, like when they're
            working with children who may not be able to handle the vibrations of
            these numbers.

            Message 5 of 21 , Aug 11, 2008
              --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, astrocalypse@... wrote:

              (Beth)

              > > that is assuming an 8 is drawn as 8 and not as VIII or otherwise, you
              > > are using modern thoughts on this. well my 2 cents. ;-) adn if we go
              > > there then 8/8/2008, is a 9 as 10 reduces to 1, plus 8 is 9, plus 8,
              > > is 18, reduces to 9. ;-) and anything added to nine will reduce to
              > > nine. :) however, I am fairly certain they started on the 8th with
              > > symetry in mind. :)

              > I see you enjoy arguing just for argument's sake, or simply like to be
              > contrary to convention.

              (coughs)

              > (Simple) Traditional Chinese character 8 is drawn like /\. The number 8
              > could well be an import from one of the other ancient civilisations.
              > Ultimately many cultures import others best essences and make those
              their
              > own.

              The 2008 Summer Olympics began on August 8, 2008 at 8:00 p.m. AWST (8
              hours ahead of GMT) in Beijing.

              Mars aligned with Lucida Antliae (Alpha Antliae) and Alkes (Alpha
              Crateris) and Venus with Cat's Paw (G Hydrae) suggests the Chinese
              attempt to use the Olympics to build (pump up?) its national prestige.
              Ctesias (Alpha Monocerotis) aligned with Ceres) bears the name of an
              ancient Greek physician who wrote a historical chronicle that
              contradicts Herodotus's (attempts to put a different spin on the facts?)

              Sun aligned with Dubhe and Saturn with Alioth (also in the Big Dipper)
              suggest that the ugly truth continues to shine through, though.

              Message 6 of 21 , Aug 11, 2008
                still higher elevations of 2,4,6 ;-) MissB

                Message 7 of 21 , Aug 11, 2008
                  What I am most interested in is 11:11.

                  I see these coming up so often in the past year, it is really disconcerting.
                • Ubi
                  Message 8 of 21 , Aug 11, 2008

                    8-8-2008= 3 times 8=24+2=26-6+2=8

                    Message 9 of 21 , Aug 11, 2008
                      sorry you really do have to count the 2, 26=2+6=8 :) just like in
                      1962 its 1+9+6+2 in 2008 it is 2+0+0+8

                      Missb

                      Message 10 of 21 , Aug 11, 2008
                        oops you just added the 2 last, sorry about that,

                      • Lynda Walker
                        Message 11 of 21 , Aug 11, 2008
                          Can someone then explain the significance of the two minutes silence for the war dead that is observed at 11am on the 11the day of the 11th month each year numerically? I realise historically it comes from the end of WW1 in 1918 when the Armistice was signed. And that the idea came from George V. We still observe it in New Zealand.

                          Regards
                          Lynda
                          Message 12 of 21 , Aug 12, 2008
                            In England, the Armistice day is called the Remembrance Day. Although
                            the two minutes silence are observed by some, especially those in public
                            domain, I doubt if many people do (at least not in the offices where I
                            used to work). In the office where I work, we did observe the two
                            minutes silence last year but the managers are passed retirement age and
                            it is a quasi-local authority office. The focus of remembrance instead
                            is on the second Sunday of November, the Remembrance Sunday. Armistice
                            day in numeric terms would be 11:11:11.

                            Doreen Virtue has apparently said 11:11 is a message from angels telling
                            us that we are heading the right direction in our lives, or that we can
                            all make a wish for peace when we see these numbers! I wish for peace
                            at all times not only when I receive a heavenly reminder! With so many
                            people's attention drawn to 11:11 in the past year, it has got to be a
                            message for the collective but I am not certain as human beings we are
                            heading the right way. Or rather, there are more human doings rather
                            than beings these days, and many beings are inauthentic - not
                            surprising, since many have internalised admonitions to tell them not
                            'to be' and expected the same of others.

                            Anyway, I digressed. The 11:11 rather reminds me of
                            years/months/days/hours before 9/11 that many people have received
                            'messages' but few really knew what was going to happen. So it is worth
                            sparing some thoughts on the subject to try working out what it means,
                            at least for those of us getting the message anyway.
                            Message 13 of 21 , Aug 12, 2008
                              World War 1 officially ended at 11 am, november 11, 1918. While in
                              the US its now called Veterans day, few people recall its origins.

                              They did not have instant communications in that time so cease fire
                              was not real time, but a decided upon event.

                              MissB

                              --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Lynda Walker" <lawalker@...>
                              wrote:

                              > Can someone then explain the significance of the two minutes
                              silence for the war dead that is observed at 11am on the 11the day of
                              the 11th month each year numerically? I realise historically it comes
                              from the end of WW1 in 1918 when the Armistice was signed. And that
                              the idea came from George V. We still observe it in New Zealand.

                              > Regards
                              > Lynda

                            • Astrocalypse
                              Message 14 of 21 , Aug 12, 2008
                                Almost missed this one, just retrieved it from the bin...

                                (Yes, I have considered the possible alternatives...)

                                Most if not all nations want to host Olympics because of the prestige associated with it.  The true 'costs' to the "local" populace never seem to matter in the decision makers' mind nor considered by the tourists.  Certainly in Athens it fueled the inflation tremendously and the stadium itself is nothing more than a white elephant (or so I've been told).  In London the Stadium site is supposed to assist 'urban regeneration', and the area has certainly has been injected with huge investment but lots of 'underprivileged' local population complaint about being pushed out because of the higher prices of everything or because of compulsive purchase.   No ideas about Beijing and I am not keen on politics, and certainly not mixing it with 'sports'.

                                All politicos put spins on facts, in fact most of the mortals do, or it creates cognitive dissonance!   China is a Libran nation so what we are seeing is just typical of what the sign could be like, appearance comes first and tries desperately hard to brush everything under the carpets.  China also has Mars-Pluto on its descendant, and its Mars is also in the crab's left claws.  Its been more than a few years since I've read that US is agitating in Tibet and Xinjiang.  It also 'supports' Georgia even though Putin just said 'the west'.  Ingrid Naiman recently wrote a very good piece "Haves and Havenots - A Perspective on Entitlement, Corporations and Privacy" which points out the real issues behind global politics we need to concern with.  Its so easy for a pot to call a kettle black.

                                Astrocalypse

                                (coughs)