Re: Eignorance is bliss

    Message 1 of 21 , Aug 10, 2008
      brain freeze, I meant to say anything added to 9 reduces to itself,
      as in 9=1=10 reduces to 1
      9=2=11 1+1=2
      9+3=12 1+2=3 etc... the magic of 9

      anyway headache does not do a lot for my writing skills. :) MissB

      > that is assuming an 8 is drawn as 8 and not as VIII or otherwise,
      you
      > are using modern thoughts on this. well my 2 cents. ;-) adn if we
      go
      > there then 8/8/2008, is a 9 as 10 reduces to 1, plus 8 is 9, plus
      8,
      > is 18, reduces to 9. ;-) and anything added to nine will reduce to
      > nine. :) however, I am fairly certain they started on the 8th with
      > symetry in mind. :)
      >
      > And thank you for the solar placement, I was wondering what the
      > current skymap looks like, its overcast where I am and I dont have
      > skymap on the puter. :( so I"ve been trying to place it in me head
      > and that is too much work when I'm a bit busy with other things. :)
      >
      > Sun is moving away from the claws though isnt' it so ... hmmmm food
      > for thought.
      >
      > MissB
      >

      > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, astrocalypse@ wrote:
      > >

      > > The reason 8 is considered auspicious is because it symbolises
      > infinity,
      > > no beginnings and no ends.
      > >
      > > But then everything depends on everything else. Blind
      superstition
      > gets
      > > no one nowhere. The Olympic opening was on 8/8/2008 8pm ie 20:00
      > making a
      > > 1. It did not take place at 8am since it would have made it a
      7.
      > In
      > > numerology terms, 1 is a whole number, an unifying, strong,
      > masculine,
      > > new, original and seething with energy. Seven is a mystical
      > number, it
      > > seeks illumination to dark energy.
      > >
      > > I don't have the time for the Russian firing. Four pm Tbilisi
      > makes a 6,
      > > a number of responsibilities, it creates a need to understand and
      > gain
      > > insight and finds ways to make whole an experience. The earlier
      > time the
      > > Georgian parliament approved a decree saying the country is 'in a
      > state of
      > > war' (see Al Jazeera news) should give more information.
      > >
      > > Another example that cautions the 'misuse' of the 8 energy is
      Jeff
      > Weise:
      > > 8/8/1988 8:28am. It wasn't so much a 8 but a 6, again.
      > >
      > > In the relocated horoscope, Moon is the all important element at
      4pm
      > > Tibilisi since it rules the 8th; and the people. Also because of
      > the way
      > > the other planets 'relate' to it.
      > >
      > > By the way, the Sun is at the left claw of the crab in the Sky
      Map.

    • astrocalypse@blueyonder.co.uk
      Message 2 of 21 , Aug 11, 2008
        > that is assuming an 8 is drawn as 8 and not as VIII or otherwise, you
        > are using modern thoughts on this. well my 2 cents. ;-) adn if we go
        > there then 8/8/2008, is a 9 as 10 reduces to 1, plus 8 is 9, plus 8,
        > is 18, reduces to 9. ;-) and anything added to nine will reduce to
        > nine. :) however, I am fairly certain they started on the 8th with
        > symetry in mind. :)

        I see you enjoy arguing just for argument's sake, or simply like to be
        contrary to convention. Mars-Mercury? Whats the fixed stars again?

        As it is, I don't make the rules, or like to change them to suit my agenda
        (this is a statement, not a criticism). Go ask any numerologists to see
        how they put digits together - 8/8/2008 is 8+8+10 or 8+8+2+8, both end up
        with 8. Each 'section' is not treated as independent of the others.

        (Simple) Traditional Chinese character 8 is drawn like /\. The number 8
        could well be an import from one of the other ancient civilisations.
        Ultimately many cultures import others best essences and make those their
        own.
      • astrocalypse@blueyonder.co.uk
        Message 3 of 21 , Aug 11, 2008
          Btw, double digit numbers have meanings in numerology some even extend
          them to triple numbers! I'll leave these to others who want to
          investigate further.

          As it is, Ten is said to enhance all the quality of 1.

        • Gaby Mittelman
          Message 4 of 21 , Aug 11, 2008

            11,22,33 are master numbers, never to be reduced !

            www.astroworld.co.il

            http://astroworld.co.il/default.asp?iId=KDHLI(english page)

            Gabriella Mittelman

            0547731313 (mobile)

            972777100740 (home)

            " Well behaved women rarely make history "

            " Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the few moments that take our breath."

            Message 5 of 21 , Aug 11, 2008
              --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, Gaby Mittelman <gabymitt@...> wrote:

              > 11,22,33 are master numbers, never to be reduced !

              Some numerologists do reduce these master numbers, like when they're
              working with children who may not be able to handle the vibrations of
              these numbers.

              Message 6 of 21 , Aug 11, 2008
                --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, astrocalypse@... wrote:

                (Beth)

                > > that is assuming an 8 is drawn as 8 and not as VIII or otherwise, you
                > > are using modern thoughts on this. well my 2 cents. ;-) adn if we go
                > > there then 8/8/2008, is a 9 as 10 reduces to 1, plus 8 is 9, plus 8,
                > > is 18, reduces to 9. ;-) and anything added to nine will reduce to
                > > nine. :) however, I am fairly certain they started on the 8th with
                > > symetry in mind. :)

                > I see you enjoy arguing just for argument's sake, or simply like to be
                > contrary to convention.

                (coughs)

                > (Simple) Traditional Chinese character 8 is drawn like /\. The number 8
                > could well be an import from one of the other ancient civilisations.
                > Ultimately many cultures import others best essences and make those
                their
                > own.

                The 2008 Summer Olympics began on August 8, 2008 at 8:00 p.m. AWST (8
                hours ahead of GMT) in Beijing.

                Mars aligned with Lucida Antliae (Alpha Antliae) and Alkes (Alpha
                Crateris) and Venus with Cat's Paw (G Hydrae) suggests the Chinese
                attempt to use the Olympics to build (pump up?) its national prestige.
                Ctesias (Alpha Monocerotis) aligned with Ceres) bears the name of an
                ancient Greek physician who wrote a historical chronicle that
                contradicts Herodotus's (attempts to put a different spin on the facts?)

                Sun aligned with Dubhe and Saturn with Alioth (also in the Big Dipper)
                suggest that the ugly truth continues to shine through, though.

                Message 7 of 21 , Aug 11, 2008
                  still higher elevations of 2,4,6 ;-) MissB

                  Message 8 of 21 , Aug 11, 2008
                    What I am most interested in is 11:11.

                    I see these coming up so often in the past year, it is really disconcerting.
                  • Ubi
                    Message 9 of 21 , Aug 11, 2008

                      8-8-2008= 3 times 8=24+2=26-6+2=8

                      Message 10 of 21 , Aug 11, 2008
                        sorry you really do have to count the 2, 26=2+6=8 :) just like in
                        1962 its 1+9+6+2 in 2008 it is 2+0+0+8

                        Missb

                        Message 11 of 21 , Aug 11, 2008
                          oops you just added the 2 last, sorry about that,

                        • Lynda Walker
                          Message 12 of 21 , Aug 11, 2008
                            Can someone then explain the significance of the two minutes silence for the war dead that is observed at 11am on the 11the day of the 11th month each year numerically? I realise historically it comes from the end of WW1 in 1918 when the Armistice was signed. And that the idea came from George V. We still observe it in New Zealand.

                            Regards
                            Lynda
                            Message 13 of 21 , Aug 12, 2008
                              In England, the Armistice day is called the Remembrance Day. Although
                              the two minutes silence are observed by some, especially those in public
                              domain, I doubt if many people do (at least not in the offices where I
                              used to work). In the office where I work, we did observe the two
                              minutes silence last year but the managers are passed retirement age and
                              it is a quasi-local authority office. The focus of remembrance instead
                              is on the second Sunday of November, the Remembrance Sunday. Armistice
                              day in numeric terms would be 11:11:11.

                              Doreen Virtue has apparently said 11:11 is a message from angels telling
                              us that we are heading the right direction in our lives, or that we can
                              all make a wish for peace when we see these numbers! I wish for peace
                              at all times not only when I receive a heavenly reminder! With so many
                              people's attention drawn to 11:11 in the past year, it has got to be a
                              message for the collective but I am not certain as human beings we are
                              heading the right way. Or rather, there are more human doings rather
                              than beings these days, and many beings are inauthentic - not
                              surprising, since many have internalised admonitions to tell them not
                              'to be' and expected the same of others.

                              Anyway, I digressed. The 11:11 rather reminds me of
                              years/months/days/hours before 9/11 that many people have received
                              'messages' but few really knew what was going to happen. So it is worth
                              sparing some thoughts on the subject to try working out what it means,
                              at least for those of us getting the message anyway.
                              Message 14 of 21 , Aug 12, 2008
                                World War 1 officially ended at 11 am, november 11, 1918. While in
                                the US its now called Veterans day, few people recall its origins.

                                They did not have instant communications in that time so cease fire
                                was not real time, but a decided upon event.

                                MissB

                                --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Lynda Walker" <lawalker@...>
                                wrote:

                                > Can someone then explain the significance of the two minutes
                                silence for the war dead that is observed at 11am on the 11the day of
                                the 11th month each year numerically? I realise historically it comes
                                from the end of WW1 in 1918 when the Armistice was signed. And that
                                the idea came from George V. We still observe it in New Zealand.

                                > Regards
                                > Lynda

                              • Astrocalypse
                                Message 15 of 21 , Aug 12, 2008
                                  Almost missed this one, just retrieved it from the bin...

                                  (Yes, I have considered the possible alternatives...)

                                  Most if not all nations want to host Olympics because of the prestige associated with it.  The true 'costs' to the "local" populace never seem to matter in the decision makers' mind nor considered by the tourists.  Certainly in Athens it fueled the inflation tremendously and the stadium itself is nothing more than a white elephant (or so I've been told).  In London the Stadium site is supposed to assist 'urban regeneration', and the area has certainly has been injected with huge investment but lots of 'underprivileged' local population complaint about being pushed out because of the higher prices of everything or because of compulsive purchase.   No ideas about Beijing and I am not keen on politics, and certainly not mixing it with 'sports'.

                                  All politicos put spins on facts, in fact most of the mortals do, or it creates cognitive dissonance!   China is a Libran nation so what we are seeing is just typical of what the sign could be like, appearance comes first and tries desperately hard to brush everything under the carpets.  China also has Mars-Pluto on its descendant, and its Mars is also in the crab's left claws.  Its been more than a few years since I've read that US is agitating in Tibet and Xinjiang.  It also 'supports' Georgia even though Putin just said 'the west'.  Ingrid Naiman recently wrote a very good piece "Haves and Havenots - A Perspective on Entitlement, Corporations and Privacy" which points out the real issues behind global politics we need to concern with.  Its so easy for a pot to call a kettle black.

                                  Astrocalypse

                                  (coughs)