Russia and Georgia

    Message 1 of 21 , Aug 8, 2008
      are firing on each other. interesting that it occurs same time as
      Olympics opening.

      8/8/08 nice numbers there. :) anyone having a look besides me?

      looking at planetary line up you have mars, saturn, venus, Mercury then
      Sun in a line, but sun is leading there is nothing between sun and
      Sunrise for almost five signs. Regulus between Venus and Mercury. Oh
      also Sun is about to touch the south node. currntly its at 18 Leo , and
      ciron is aligned with North node.

      Moon square sun and exiting the via combusta at 16 Scorpio at this
      moment but was probably within earlier... parent child arguement (okay
      I can be literal sometimes georgia was a part of USSR so has some sense
      to it)

      there are some other things as well but before I wander off into yaking
      to much thought I'd see if anyone else was giving it much attention?

      Beth
      Message 2 of 21 , Aug 9, 2008

        > are firing on each other. interesting that it occurs same time as
        > Olympics opening.
        >
        > 8/8/08 nice numbers there. :) anyone having a look besides me?
        >
        > looking at planetary line up you have mars, saturn, venus, Mercury then
        > Sun in a line, but sun is leading there is nothing between sun and
        > Sunrise for almost five signs. Regulus between Venus and Mercury. Oh
        > also Sun is about to touch the south node. currntly its at 18 Leo , and
        > ciron

        Chiron?

        is aligned with North node.

        > Moon square sun and exiting the via combusta at 16 Scorpio at this
        > moment but was probably within earlier... parent child arguement (okay
        > I can be literal sometimes georgia was a part of USSR so has some sense
        > to it)

        Any stars associated with violence active?

        Another thing: the Chinese have been deporting a bunch of people who
        managed to pull off small protests in Tienanmen Square. Are the
        attacks on Georgia Medvedev's way, uh, Putin's way of protesting
        something?

        Mark A. Holmes
      • oparhi
        Message 3 of 21 , Aug 9, 2008

        • astrocalypse@blueyonder.co.uk
          Message 4 of 21 , Aug 10, 2008
            The reason 8 is considered auspicious is because it symbolises infinity,
            no beginnings and no ends.

            But then everything depends on everything else. Blind superstition gets
            no one nowhere. The Olympic opening was on 8/8/2008 8pm ie 20:00 making a
            1. It did not take place at 8am since it would have made it a 7. In
            numerology terms, 1 is a whole number, an unifying, strong, masculine,
            new, original and seething with energy. Seven is a mystical number, it
            seeks illumination to dark energy.

            I don't have the time for the Russian firing. Four pm Tbilisi makes a 6,
            a number of responsibilities, it creates a need to understand and gain
            insight and finds ways to make whole an experience. The earlier time the
            Georgian parliament approved a decree saying the country is 'in a state of
            war' (see Al Jazeera news) should give more information.

            Another example that cautions the 'misuse' of the 8 energy is Jeff Weise:
            8/8/1988 8:28am. It wasn't so much a 8 but a 6, again.

            In the relocated horoscope, Moon is the all important element at 4pm
            Tibilisi since it rules the 8th; and the people. Also because of the way
            the other planets 'relate' to it.

            By the way, the Sun is at the left claw of the crab in the Sky Map.

            Astrocalypse
          • astrocalypse@blueyonder.co.uk
            Message 5 of 21 , Aug 10, 2008

              Message 6 of 21 , Aug 10, 2008
                that is assuming an 8 is drawn as 8 and not as VIII or otherwise, you
                are using modern thoughts on this. well my 2 cents. ;-) adn if we go
                there then 8/8/2008, is a 9 as 10 reduces to 1, plus 8 is 9, plus 8,
                is 18, reduces to 9. ;-) and anything added to nine will reduce to
                nine. :) however, I am fairly certain they started on the 8th with
                symetry in mind. :)

                And thank you for the solar placement, I was wondering what the
                current skymap looks like, its overcast where I am and I dont have a
                skymap on the puter. :( so I"ve been trying to place it in me head
                and that is too much work when I'm a bit busy with other things. :)

                Sun is moving away from the claws though isnt' it so ... hmmmm food
                for thought.

                MissB

                Message 7 of 21 , Aug 10, 2008
                  brain freeze, I meant to say anything added to 9 reduces to itself,
                  as in 9=1=10 reduces to 1
                  9=2=11 1+1=2
                  9+3=12 1+2=3 etc... the magic of 9

                  anyway headache does not do a lot for my writing skills. :) MissB

                  Message 8 of 21 , Aug 11, 2008
                    > that is assuming an 8 is drawn as 8 and not as VIII or otherwise, you
                    > are using modern thoughts on this. well my 2 cents. ;-) adn if we go
                    > there then 8/8/2008, is a 9 as 10 reduces to 1, plus 8 is 9, plus 8,
                    > is 18, reduces to 9. ;-) and anything added to nine will reduce to
                    > nine. :) however, I am fairly certain they started on the 8th with
                    > symetry in mind. :)

                    I see you enjoy arguing just for argument's sake, or simply like to be
                    contrary to convention. Mars-Mercury? Whats the fixed stars again?

                    As it is, I don't make the rules, or like to change them to suit my agenda
                    (this is a statement, not a criticism). Go ask any numerologists to see
                    how they put digits together - 8/8/2008 is 8+8+10 or 8+8+2+8, both end up
                    with 8. Each 'section' is not treated as independent of the others.

                    (Simple) Traditional Chinese character 8 is drawn like /\. The number 8
                    could well be an import from one of the other ancient civilisations.
                    Ultimately many cultures import others best essences and make those their
                    own.
                  • astrocalypse@blueyonder.co.uk
                    Message 9 of 21 , Aug 11, 2008
                      Btw, double digit numbers have meanings in numerology some even extend
                      them to triple numbers! I'll leave these to others who want to
                      investigate further.

                      As it is, Ten is said to enhance all the quality of 1.

                    • Gaby Mittelman
                      Message 10 of 21 , Aug 11, 2008

                        11,22,33 are master numbers, never to be reduced !

                        www.astroworld.co.il

                        http://astroworld.co.il/default.asp?iId=KDHLI(english page)

                        Gabriella Mittelman

                        0547731313 (mobile)

                        972777100740 (home)

                        " Well behaved women rarely make history "

                        " Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the few moments that take our breath."

                        Message 11 of 21 , Aug 11, 2008
                          --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, Gaby Mittelman <gabymitt@...> wrote:

                          > 11,22,33 are master numbers, never to be reduced !

                          Some numerologists do reduce these master numbers, like when they're
                          working with children who may not be able to handle the vibrations of
                          these numbers.

                          Message 12 of 21 , Aug 11, 2008
                            --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, astrocalypse@... wrote:

                            (Beth)

                            > > that is assuming an 8 is drawn as 8 and not as VIII or otherwise, you
                            > > are using modern thoughts on this. well my 2 cents. ;-) adn if we go
                            > > there then 8/8/2008, is a 9 as 10 reduces to 1, plus 8 is 9, plus 8,
                            > > is 18, reduces to 9. ;-) and anything added to nine will reduce to
                            > > nine. :) however, I am fairly certain they started on the 8th with
                            > > symetry in mind. :)

                            > I see you enjoy arguing just for argument's sake, or simply like to be
                            > contrary to convention.

                            (coughs)

                            > (Simple) Traditional Chinese character 8 is drawn like /\. The number 8
                            > could well be an import from one of the other ancient civilisations.
                            > Ultimately many cultures import others best essences and make those
                            their
                            > own.

                            The 2008 Summer Olympics began on August 8, 2008 at 8:00 p.m. AWST (8
                            hours ahead of GMT) in Beijing.

                            Mars aligned with Lucida Antliae (Alpha Antliae) and Alkes (Alpha
                            Crateris) and Venus with Cat's Paw (G Hydrae) suggests the Chinese
                            attempt to use the Olympics to build (pump up?) its national prestige.
                            Ctesias (Alpha Monocerotis) aligned with Ceres) bears the name of an
                            ancient Greek physician who wrote a historical chronicle that
                            contradicts Herodotus's (attempts to put a different spin on the facts?)

                            Sun aligned with Dubhe and Saturn with Alioth (also in the Big Dipper)
                            suggest that the ugly truth continues to shine through, though.

                            Message 13 of 21 , Aug 11, 2008
                              still higher elevations of 2,4,6 ;-) MissB

                              Message 14 of 21 , Aug 11, 2008
                                What I am most interested in is 11:11.

                                I see these coming up so often in the past year, it is really disconcerting.
                              • Ubi
                                Message 15 of 21 , Aug 11, 2008

                                  8-8-2008= 3 times 8=24+2=26-6+2=8

                                  Message 16 of 21 , Aug 11, 2008
                                    sorry you really do have to count the 2, 26=2+6=8 :) just like in
                                    1962 its 1+9+6+2 in 2008 it is 2+0+0+8

                                    Missb

                                    Message 17 of 21 , Aug 11, 2008
                                      oops you just added the 2 last, sorry about that,

                                    • Lynda Walker
                                      Message 18 of 21 , Aug 11, 2008
                                        Can someone then explain the significance of the two minutes silence for the war dead that is observed at 11am on the 11the day of the 11th month each year numerically? I realise historically it comes from the end of WW1 in 1918 when the Armistice was signed. And that the idea came from George V. We still observe it in New Zealand.

                                        Regards
                                        Lynda
                                        Message 19 of 21 , Aug 12, 2008
                                          In England, the Armistice day is called the Remembrance Day. Although
                                          the two minutes silence are observed by some, especially those in public
                                          domain, I doubt if many people do (at least not in the offices where I
                                          used to work). In the office where I work, we did observe the two
                                          minutes silence last year but the managers are passed retirement age and
                                          it is a quasi-local authority office. The focus of remembrance instead
                                          is on the second Sunday of November, the Remembrance Sunday. Armistice
                                          day in numeric terms would be 11:11:11.

                                          Doreen Virtue has apparently said 11:11 is a message from angels telling
                                          us that we are heading the right direction in our lives, or that we can
                                          all make a wish for peace when we see these numbers! I wish for peace
                                          at all times not only when I receive a heavenly reminder! With so many
                                          people's attention drawn to 11:11 in the past year, it has got to be a
                                          message for the collective but I am not certain as human beings we are
                                          heading the right way. Or rather, there are more human doings rather
                                          than beings these days, and many beings are inauthentic - not
                                          surprising, since many have internalised admonitions to tell them not
                                          'to be' and expected the same of others.

                                          Anyway, I digressed. The 11:11 rather reminds me of
                                          years/months/days/hours before 9/11 that many people have received
                                          'messages' but few really knew what was going to happen. So it is worth
                                          sparing some thoughts on the subject to try working out what it means,
                                          at least for those of us getting the message anyway.
                                          Message 20 of 21 , Aug 12, 2008
                                            World War 1 officially ended at 11 am, november 11, 1918. While in
                                            the US its now called Veterans day, few people recall its origins.

                                            They did not have instant communications in that time so cease fire
                                            was not real time, but a decided upon event.

                                            MissB

                                            --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Lynda Walker" <lawalker@...>
                                            wrote:

                                            > Can someone then explain the significance of the two minutes
                                            silence for the war dead that is observed at 11am on the 11the day of
                                            the 11th month each year numerically? I realise historically it comes
                                            from the end of WW1 in 1918 when the Armistice was signed. And that
                                            the idea came from George V. We still observe it in New Zealand.

                                            > Regards
                                            > Lynda

                                          • Astrocalypse
                                            Message 21 of 21 , Aug 12, 2008
                                              Almost missed this one, just retrieved it from the bin...

                                              (Yes, I have considered the possible alternatives...)

                                              Most if not all nations want to host Olympics because of the prestige associated with it.  The true 'costs' to the "local" populace never seem to matter in the decision makers' mind nor considered by the tourists.  Certainly in Athens it fueled the inflation tremendously and the stadium itself is nothing more than a white elephant (or so I've been told).  In London the Stadium site is supposed to assist 'urban regeneration', and the area has certainly has been injected with huge investment but lots of 'underprivileged' local population complaint about being pushed out because of the higher prices of everything or because of compulsive purchase.   No ideas about Beijing and I am not keen on politics, and certainly not mixing it with 'sports'.

                                              All politicos put spins on facts, in fact most of the mortals do, or it creates cognitive dissonance!   China is a Libran nation so what we are seeing is just typical of what the sign could be like, appearance comes first and tries desperately hard to brush everything under the carpets.  China also has Mars-Pluto on its descendant, and its Mars is also in the crab's left claws.  Its been more than a few years since I've read that US is agitating in Tibet and Xinjiang.  It also 'supports' Georgia even though Putin just said 'the west'.  Ingrid Naiman recently wrote a very good piece "Haves and Havenots - A Perspective on Entitlement, Corporations and Privacy" which points out the real issues behind global politics we need to concern with.  Its so easy for a pot to call a kettle black.

                                              Astrocalypse

                                              (coughs)