Re: [thefixedstars] Re: Makemake

  • sisterbellabee@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 28, 2008
      In a message dated 7/28/2008 9:10:44 PM Pacific Daylight Time, mahtezcatpoc@... writes:
      I'd add Uranus, Neptune, Pluto, and Eris; the Big Four asteroids (including Ceres); and Chiron. Sometimes Hidalgo, Pandora, and Lilith. Other asteroids only if they sharpen the focus, add something meaningful to the picture, or explain something in the chart that can't be otherwise explained (and I am very big on asteroids; I love them, I've researched thousands of them). I agree, though, there is such a thing as too much information.

      I'm not sure it matters if most asteroids are aligned with a given fixed star, although I am keeping an open mind, for now.
      Thanks Mark, grateful for both your open mind and your discretion.

      For myself these many new planets may forecast a 'philosophic' adjustment to casting charts.  For me they reinforce some of the astrological parameters that I was introduced to studying the readings of Edgar Cayce, which set the planets Mercury thru Neptune as associated with seven churches, endocrine glands, colors we might relate with chakras, etc.  He related Pluto with the mystery planet of the Theosophists, Vulcan, as being 'the same' but perhaps these, from the outer orbits to the very inner asteroids to hold a relationship to another type of dimensional or transpersonal ideology that some humans-merely-being can aattempt to comprehend.

      Sincerely, Sherri

    • astrocalypse@blueyonder.co.uk
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 1, 2008
        http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/cbc/080731/canada/canada_stabbing_victim

        The RCMP would not confirm the reports of beheading, saying only that a
        stabbing took place around 8:30 p.m. CT on an eastbound Greyhound bus on
        the Trans-Canada Highway about 20 kilometres west of Portage la Prairie.

        http://www.spock.com/Tim-McLean-3AO2y1BZ

        http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=108390479

        25 September 1985, Winnipeg, Canada

        ----------------------

        An incredibly brutal killing, Algol influence is obvious only through look
        at the chart - the oppositions from Saturn-Vesta. Visually Ceres was
        right between the crab's claws!

        --------------------------

        Brady Starlight

        HELIACAL RISING STAR - Alphard