ZET8 - view any space objects in the Sky

  • astrocalypse@blueyonder.co.uk
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29, 2008
      The software is not new but this is the first time I look at the free
      version more closely.

      Like Stellarium, it provides visuals for the Sky. Obviously it has more,
      much more as it is an astrology software! Included in the free version are
      Ceres, Juno, Vesta, Pallas, Chiron and Pholus. It is interesting to see
      that currently Juno and Pholus are actually in the constellation of
      Ophiuchus not Sagittarius as appeared in the alignments, and Pallas Athene
      is just above Eridanus and Vesta at the head of Cetus (both alignments in
      Taurus).

      It certainly is worth looking into.

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2008
        Thanks.