Solar Fire Gold

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 28, 2008
      Solar Fire Gold

      Astrocalypse sent

      I wish I know how to incorporate these ex-asteroids into my fixed stars list on Solar Fire Gold which has been severely misbehaving recently.

      Probably because I am up to my eyebrow with work up to this last week (thank gawd for the summer break) and couldn't spend time showing it enough TLC and understanding.

      btw, anyone has 'missing Moon' problems with SFG?  It seems to throw out the progressed Moon in the bi-wheels.  It also enjoys resetting the date of the Stellarium to 4687BC.

      ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

      For Solar Fire Gold misbehavings, contact Neville Lang
      njlang@...

      Be very specific about what goes wrong when you do (very specifically) XYZ - he is usually very
      responsive and helpful.

      Love, Diana

      Website: http://ye-stars.com

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 28, 2008
        Diana,

        any further musings on the Friday eclipse? Just wondering if you paid
        it any further attention other than a possible west coast disaster?

        I''m curious as a cat on that one! :) Beth

      • astrocalypse@blueyonder.co.uk
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 29, 2008

          > For Solar Fire Gold misbehavings, contact Neville Lang
          > njlang@...
          >
          > Be very specific about what goes wrong when you do (very specifically) XYZ
          > -
          > he is usually very
          > responsive and helpful.
          >
          > Love, Diana