DeBakey and LA

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2008
      DeBakey and LA

      Gaby sent

      1b. Re: FW: Michael De Bakey
          Posted by: "Gaby Mittelman" gabymitt@... gabymitt
          Date: Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:52 pm ((PDT))

      Dear Diana,

      How are you ?
      ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

      Fine, Gaby - you?
      ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

      I made Mr De Bakey's chart, for a non American is LA for Louisiana? ( I always thought LA is Los Angeles, but this is what my soft ware gives.

      ==============
      Each US state has an official, 2-letter abbreviation; TX for Texas, for instance, AK for Alaska, NY for New York, ME for Maine, etc.

      Louisiana's abbreviation is LA

      But of course, Los Angeles is often called "LA" too, but that's not an official abbreviation.

      Then on the 1 July, Mars conjuncted his Jupiter, and on the 17th will conjunct his Mars, then his Sun is on 14 Virgo...and Mars will be there on the 25th.

      So I am confused...

      He just died, Gaby, that's why I was writing about him. He was a very famous heart surgeon, and Regulus is the Lion's HEART.

      http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5i0JLZa61FsuBmrCosjKgXU2jtN3wD91V8FLG1

      Love, Diana

      Website: http://ye-stars.com