Election Question (John McCain's alignments)

    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 16, 2008

      > > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "msbhavens1" <msbhavens1@>
      > wrote:
      > > >

      > > > McCain was born on an American base, to american parents, I do
      > believe
      > > > that is the kicker, because you have to be born on US soil to run
      > for
      > > > president,
      > >
      > > Let me see if I can look at Obama's and McCain's alignments sometime
      > > this week.

      McCain's alignments (Brady and R-E-R [Robson/Ebertin/Rigor] files only):

      Sun 6 Virgo 02 11th house (Koch houses used)

      Thuban (Alpha Draconis)

      Mars 12 Leo 19 10th house, cusping the 11th

      Acubens (Alpha Cancri)

      Kocab (Beta Ursae Minoris)

      Jupiter 15 Sagittarius 05 2nd house, cusping the 3rd

      Rasalgethi (Alpha Herculis)

      Vesta 2 Cancer 04 9th house

      Propus (Eta Geminorum)

      Chiron 22 Gemini 43 9th house

      Alnilam (Epsilon Orionis)
      Ensis (Theta/M42 Orionis; the Great Nebula of Orion)

      North Node 1 Capricorn 28 R 3rd house

      Polis (Mu Sagittarii)