Re: FW: Michael De Bakey

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 16, 2008
      Gabrielle,
      I missed this, in this case it means Luisiana, note City named before
      two letter abreviation, that is how places are identified in american
      writing.

      Among ohter things DeBakey also was first to formally link on paper,
      as in writing for AMA and such that smoke leads to lung cancer. etc.
      he certainly did a lot for medicine!

      <fixed.stars@...> wrote:

> [...]
      'PoliticalAstrology@yahoogroups.com'; 'AstroLife@yahoogroups.c
      om';
      > > 'starsymbols@yahoogroups.com'; 'conjunction@yahoogroups.com'
      > > Subject: Michael De Bakey
      > >
      > > Hi
      > >
      > > Famed heart surgeon Michael De Bakey just died at 99 - he was
      born with
      > > Jupiter at Regulus, the Lion's heart (29 Leo) and Mars at 9
      Virgo; Mars