Fw: [thecomets] Comet Holmes

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2008

      --- On Wed, 6/11/08, Diana K Rosenberg <fixed.stars@...> wrote:
      From: Diana K Rosenberg <fixed.stars@...>
      Subject: [thecomets] Comet Holmes
      To: thecomets@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, June 11, 2008, 12:23 PM

      Mark sent

      2b. Re: Comet Holmes (17P)
          Posted by: "mahtezcatpoc" mahtezcatpoc@ yahoo.com mahtezcatpoc
          Date: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:01 pm ((PDT))

      --- In thecomets@yahoogrou ps.com, "mahtezcatpoc" <mahtezcatpoc@ ...> wrote:

      > I think I'll start adding it to the weekly reports. I'll add it to my
      > web page, too, once I can develop some keywords. Maybe I can even get
      > a picture of Edwin Holmes (Comet Holmes' discoverer) that I can use.
      ============ =
      Great!
      ============ ======

      Comet Holmes at midnight GMT on June 1 was at 3 Cancer 02/34N36, sextile Saturn at 2 Virgo 24/12N14.

      At midnight June 8, it was at 5 Cancer 24/34N16, in sesquiquadrate to the North Node/semisquare to the South Node.

      ============ ========= =======
      This is an area of floods (think midwest) and collapses (think cranes!); Mars was 5CA44 at the Aries Ingress.

              Long    Lat     Dec     RA      M       Spec
      Theta Columbae  Dove’s head     3CA04   -60 40  -37 15  6 08    5.02    B9
      Kappa Aurigae   bridle or whip in rt hand       3CA22   6 06    29 30   6 15    4.35    G8 III
      Propus Eta Geminorum   Castor's left foot       3CA26   -0 53   22 31   6 15    3.28    M3 III
       Tejat Prior (Robson, in error, calls Eta "Tejat;" Tejat is Mu Gem; Eta is sometimes called "Tejat Prior").
       Lunar Mansions: Arabia: stars in the Twins’ feet were determinants of al Han’ah: a Brand, Mark or
       Scar (on a horse or camel, according to Morse) or the “Wishing Asterism”: there is disagreement about
       both the meaning and the component stars: Eta and Mu are probables, with Nu, Gamma, and Xi also
       possible; India: part of Ardra “The Moist One,” (see Betelgeuze, 28 Gemini)
      Psi1 Aurigae over Charioteer’s rt shoulder      4CA31   25 49   49 17   6 25    4.91    M0 Iab
      Tejat  Mu Geminorum   Castor's left heel        5CA18   - 0 49  22 31   6 23    2.88    M3 III
       Calx, the Heel; Nuhatai, Pishpai (Robson in error calls this star “Dirah”); Lunar Mansions: Arabia: a
       star of al Han’ah (see Propus); China: part of Tsing, “The Well” (the legs and feet of our Twins): digging
       new wells, cleaning, reinforcing the old, assuring clean water; washing, and by extension, cleansing of
       crime, moral uprightness, law and order. It was also a meeting place, forum, and Stopping Place for the
       Emperor; an assembly place for war chariots; also called the Celestial Leveler, it governed irrigation, as
       well as balance, equity (because water always seeks its own level); it governed the marking out of new
       towns, boundaries, allotting parcels of land. (a star of the Head of China’s very ancient Great Red Bird).

      Also: HD42927 & HD43827 Canis Majoris, in front of Greater Dog's forepaw (4CA03, 5CA33) (earliest Canis Major stars), 42 Aurigae (3CA18) in area of Charioteer’s right arm/shoulder, Pi1 &2 Columbae (3CA01, 3CA32) just under Dove's beak; 35 Draconis (3CA17) between Draco, the Dragon & Ursa Minor, the Little Bear. Modern: variable VZ in Cameleopardalis the Giraffe, Gamma Monoceratis (4CA15) in Monoceros, the Unicorn. Span: 2CA35 to 5CA45. The Sun transits these longitudes approx June 23rd to June 27th

                                    Lives of great men all remind us
                                    We can make our lives sublime
                                    And departing, leave behind us
                                    Footprints in the sands of time.
                                            - Longfellow (noon Asc here), A Psalm of Life

      The driving, competitive spirit of the twin brothers is very keen here; these people want to leave "footprints in the sands of time." Whether born to privilege or poverty (both extremes are found here), they are intensely energetic with deeply inquiring minds, driving themselves relentlessly in the pursuit of personal and worldly success; most are very hard workers, indeed, superachievers, with a conscientious need to make a contribution to humankind (and to stay at the top of the pecking order!) Natural leaders with a keen awareness of their family heritage (or anxious to establish one), proud, confident, resourceful, determined, they are utterly, stubbornly sure they are right, and brook no interference with their ideas, actions, or plans; this extreme overconfidence can lead to heedlessness, carelessness and disaster. The cardinality of tropical Cancer shows itself in a strong pioneering impulse, a “go for it!” energy that combines well with the adventurous, fun-loving, light-hearted side of the original Twins. There are often very great musical gifts (traditionally, Castor was a musician) as well as a love of fashion, theatre and dance (the Twins’ feet are here, and the Liber Hermetis has "actors, mimes and jesters"). Their persistence, creativity, originality, and imaging ability serve mathematics, science and engineering as well; medicine, particularly, is a field in which great contributions have been made. There is a dark side however, of irritability, willful contentiousness, paranoia, racism, aggression, even sadism and murder. With Columba here, there are “hawks and doves” issues – whether to fight, or to back down and make peace and “turn swords into plowshares;” of racial bigotry, callousness and extreme conservatism vs humanitarianism, tolerance and understanding (there are fighters and activists here on both sides of this coin), duty vs desire, conscientiousness vs negligence, dedication to, vs abandonment of, responsibilities, and, as always under the Twins, family sibling issues and, on a larger scale, universal brotherhood concerns. Here Columba, the Dove carries the aspiration of peace, Auriga holds the reins of personal responsibility, while the devotion to each other of the human/divine Twins offers hope of true brotherhood, the inter-relatedness of all humankind. Blindness, eye and hearing problems, addiction, mental and/or emotional instability, sexual anomalies, disease (especially polio), sadism, violence and homicide (inflicted and/or suffered), drowning. Fires, explosions, gas events, overwhelming storms, floods, fog, land and sea battles, shipwrecks, plane crashes, meteorite falls; epidemics, race riots, civic disasters, earth upheavals of overwhelming power. Hidden dangers, weaknesses, collapses, often due to carelessness, heedlessness, overconfidence or neglect. Medical breakthroughs.

      Love, Diana

      Website: http://ye-stars. com