Re: Fixed star alignments (June 1, 2008) - Peacock

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 4, 2008
      She has Pavo occupying most of her 3rd house (using Vivian Robson's
      coordinates) and Juno aligned with Cor Pavonis.

      Something else about Jupiter transiting the longitude of the star at
      the heart of the Peacock: Tata Motors (an Indian company) just
      acquired Jaguar from Ford. The national bird of India is the peacock.

      Mark A. Holmes