Re: [thefixedstars] Re: Fixed star alignments (June 1, 2008) - Peacock

  • sisterbellabee@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 2, 2008
      In a message dated 6/2/2008 3:26:10 PM Pacific Daylight Time, mahtezcatpoc@... writes:
      Is that "heart of a peacock" or "heart for a peacock" in this case?
      Dear Mark, well I don't know.  But here is the data for a lady, who had kept peacocks on her farm at one point, along with a multitude of fine feathered friends, as well as goats and other farm friends.  She tends several head of longhorn cattle too:

      Female Chart
       Dec 25 1947, 1:50 am, PST +8:00
       Klamath Falls Oregon 42°N13'30'' 121°W46'50''

      I'm not familiar with the peacock constellation, but if Jupiter is transiting its heart, it appears to be a well aspected area of her horoscope, let me know if you think so.

      Sincerely, Sherri

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 4, 2008
        She has Pavo occupying most of her 3rd house (using Vivian Robson's
        coordinates) and Juno aligned with Cor Pavonis.

        Something else about Jupiter transiting the longitude of the star at
        the heart of the Peacock: Tata Motors (an Indian company) just
        acquired Jaguar from Ford. The national bird of India is the peacock.

        Mark A. Holmes