Re: Fixed star alignments (June 1, 2008) - Peacock

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 2, 2008
      --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, sisterbellabee@... wrote:

      > In a message dated 6/1/2008 8:57:58 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
      > mahtezcatpoc@... writes:
      >
      > Asterisks indicate alignments that weren't there a week ago today
      (with a 1
      > 00'
      > orb).
      >
      > Jupiter
      >
      > Van Biesbroeck's Star (Gliese 752 B Aquilae)
      >
      > Snowglobe Nebula (NGC 6781 Aquilae)
      >
      > Sulaphat (Gamma Lyrae)
      >
      > Cor Pavonis (Sigma Pavonis; marking Pavo the Peacock's heart)
      >
      > Dear Mark, you might find this article of interest, recently here
      at the
      > Oregon Zoo:
      >
      > "Zoo officials announced Friday that they plan to put the resident
      peacocks
      > and peahens up for adoption to suitable rural homes -- just as soon
      as keepers
      > can catch the wily, free-roaming birds."

      _http://www.oregonlive.com/living/oregonian/index.ssf?/base/living/121
      22043167
      > 6690.xml&coll=7_

      (http://www.oregonlive.com/living/oregonian/index.ssf?/base/living/121
      220431676690.xml&coll=7)

      > Jupiter was also directly aspected by midpoints: Sun/Saturn,
      Mercury/Nodes
      > and Mars/Pluto.

      Thanks.

      Is that "heart of a peacock" or "heart for a peacock" in this case?

      Mark A. Holmes
    • sisterbellabee@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 2, 2008
        In a message dated 6/2/2008 3:26:10 PM Pacific Daylight Time, mahtezcatpoc@... writes:
        Is that "heart of a peacock" or "heart for a peacock" in this case?
        Dear Mark, well I don't know.  But here is the data for a lady, who had kept peacocks on her farm at one point, along with a multitude of fine feathered friends, as well as goats and other farm friends.  She tends several head of longhorn cattle too:

        Female Chart
         Dec 25 1947, 1:50 am, PST +8:00
         Klamath Falls Oregon 42°N13'30'' 121°W46'50''

        I'm not familiar with the peacock constellation, but if Jupiter is transiting its heart, it appears to be a well aspected area of her horoscope, let me know if you think so.

        Sincerely, Sherri

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 4, 2008
          She has Pavo occupying most of her 3rd house (using Vivian Robson's
          coordinates) and Juno aligned with Cor Pavonis.

          Something else about Jupiter transiting the longitude of the star at
          the heart of the Peacock: Tata Motors (an Indian company) just
          acquired Jaguar from Ford. The national bird of India is the peacock.

          Mark A. Holmes