Algol

    Message 1 of 86 , May 14, 2008
      Algol

      Trayc sent

      1.2. Re: Algol
          Posted by: "Ubi" trayc1002@... trayc1002
          Date: Tue May 13, 2008 6:20 pm ((PDT))

      Hi I have a question to anyone on the list that might have the answer...
      Is there a web site that has an ephemiris for Algol, Sedna, Pholus, and Eris...If anyone knows I would be grateful. Thanks Trayc

      ==========================
      Hi Trayc

      Algol is a fixed star, not a planet - its current position is
      26 Taurus 17.

      It moves at the rate of 50,23 seconds a year, or 5 minutes of a degree every 6 years.

      Love, Diana

      Website: http://ye-stars.com

      Message 86 of 86 , Jul 30, 2010
        Thank you, Shev - excellent analysis

        For my old Algol article, see my website, under "Medusa's Head"

        Website: http://ye-stars.com