Re: Algol

    Message 1 of 86 , May 14, 2008

      > just wondered if anyone has anything on planetary transits of Algol?
      > Venus should align next week, and it seems to me that should be a
      > positive aspect for women in power? just something I noticed coming up
      > and wondered.
      >
      > pretty much an anual event so I suspect there is something out
      > there. :)
      >
      > Beth

      Vivian Robson doesn't seem to have anything on Venus aligned with Algol.
      Joseph Rigor does (*The Power Of Fixed Stars*, p.73). It's kind of
      late and the thunder's starting back up again, so if no one else wants
      to post that, I'll do it later.

      I don't know if anybody's ever done a study on what happens when Venus
      aligns with Algol every year. Does anybody know?

      Message 86 of 86 , Jul 30, 2010
        Thank you, Shev - excellent analysis

        For my old Algol article, see my website, under "Medusa's Head"

        Website: http://ye-stars.com