Re: Algol

    Message 1 of 86 , May 14 1:53 AM
      --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Ubi" <trayc1002@...> wrote:

      > Hi I have a question to anyone on the list that might have the answer...
      > Is there a web site that has an ephemiris for Algol, Sedna, Pholus,
      > and Eris...If anyone knows I would be grateful. Thanks Trayc

      http://www.astro.com

      This has an option to include some fixed stars in the charts. I don't
      know about Algol, whose current zodiacal longitude (according to my
      copy of SolarFire) is 26 Taurus 17.

      Also, this will give you positions of numbered asteroids.

      http://www.megadelfi.com/~jonathan/eph/

      Message 86 of 86 , Jul 30, 2010
        Thank you, Shev - excellent analysis

        For my old Algol article, see my website, under "Medusa's Head"

        Website: http://ye-stars.com