Re: Algol

  • Ubi
    Message 1 of 86 , May 13, 2008
      Hi I have a question to anyone on the list that might have the answer...
      Is there a web site that has an ephemiris for Algol, Sedna, Pholus,
      and Eris...If anyone knows I would be grateful. Thanks Trayc

      Message 86 of 86 , Jul 30, 2010
        Thank you, Shev - excellent analysis

        For my old Algol article, see my website, under "Medusa's Head"

        Website: http://ye-stars.com