Algol

    Message 1 of 86 , May 13, 2008
      just wondered if anyone has anything on planetary transits of Algol?
      Venus should align next week, and it seems to me that should be a
      positive aspect for women in power? just something I noticed coming up
      and wondered.

      pretty much an anual event so I suspect there is something out
      there. :)

      Beth
      Message 86 of 86 , Jul 30, 2010
        Thank you, Shev - excellent analysis

        For my old Algol article, see my website, under "Medusa's Head"

        Website: http://ye-stars.com