RE: [thefixedstars] book

  • Derek Reveres
    Message 1 of 7 , May 9 1:08 PM
      Foiled again!!

      It was one of the major reasons I was sad that I won't be making UAC this year. As soon as that book is out, I want my hands on it!

      I know that book means as much to you as it does to us ;]. Better late than never, right?

      To: thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com
      From: mahtezcatpoc@...
      Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 10:16:47 -0700
      Subject: Re: [thefixedstars] book

      Okay.

      Mark A. Holmes

      I am very sorry to tell you that my fixed star book will not be ready for UAC;
      just letting everyone know.
      Love, Diana
      Website: http://ye-stars. com

      Windows Live SkyDrive lets you share files with faraway friends. Start sharing.
      Message 2 of 7 , May 10 9:46 AM
        --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, Derek Reveres <l_awake_l@...>
        wrote:

        > Foiled again!!
        >
        > It was one of the major reasons I was sad that I won't be making
        UAC this year. As soon as that book is out, I want my hands on it!

        Yeah, I'd like a copy, too, when you finally get it published.

        Mark A. Holmes

        > To: thefixedstars@...: mahtezcatpoc@...: Fri, 9 May 2008 10:16:47 -
        0700Subject: Re: [thefixedstars] book

        bookTo: thefixedstars@...: Friday, May 9, 2008, 11:58 AM