Re: [thefixedstars] Re: nuclear Antares

    Message 1 of 13 , May 24 6:35 PM
      --- Heather <HeatherCam@...> wrote:
      > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, Mark Andrew
      > Holmes
      > <mahtezcatpoc@y...> wrote:
      > >
      > > --- Heather <HeatherCam@s...> wrote:
      > >

      > > > Antares being the eye of the Scorpion is rather
      > > > scarey. However in
      > > > tropical astrology the zodiac of Scorpio can
      > also
      > > > have the Eagle,
      > > > Dove, and phoenix as the symbolic animal
      > depending
      > > > on what level of
      > > > scorpio one is talking about.
      > >

      > > I wonder what I'm going to get. I have the Moon
      > > aligned with Antares natally and this lunar
      > > occultation of Antares almost coincides with my
      > > current lunar return.
      > >
      > > Mark A. Holmes
      >
      > Well I have been a little firm with my patch up
      > somewhere else but the person involved was very
      > extreme.

      If you're talking about you-know-who on the Centaurs
      list...was he the one who posted the stuff that got
      the list classified as adult by Yahoo?

    • Heather
      Message 2 of 13 , May 24 10:05 PM
        <mahtezcatpoc@y...> wrote:

        > the list classified as adult by Yahoo?

        I think it was more likely the sex worker who had joined the list and
        was left there for a while, might have been the culprit. Unfortunately
        or fortunately depending on ones mindset, some people might like to
        take advantage of the fact that it has mistakenly been labelled an
        adult list. The mistake being the ongoing problem.

        Moon occultation by Antares might go a long way in cleansing out the
        garba-arge right down to the core level of things; the most
        microcosmic renewal. ie. in being implicated in nuclear events,
        splitting of the atom and people who have been involved in this.

        Is it at all to do with genetics? Why I ask, is because they are doing
        genetics tests for people in Australia now, testing for genes causing
        predisposition to depression.

        Heather

        Message 3 of 13 , May 25 4:16 AM
          --- Heather <HeatherCam@...> wrote:

          > Moon occultation by Antares might go a long way in
          > cleansing out the
          > garba-arge right down to the core level of things;
          > the most
          > microcosmic renewal. ie. in being implicated in
          > nuclear events,
          > splitting of the atom and people who have been
          > involved in this.
          >
          > Is it at all to do with genetics? Why I ask, is
          > because they are doing
          > genetics tests for people in Australia now, testing
          > for genes causing
          > predisposition to depression.

          Here, the Republican-dominated US House of
          Representatives, ignoring Tom DeLay and a veto threat
          from Bush, has passed a bill which lifts Bush's
          restrictions on federal funding for stem-cell
          research. It now goes to the Senate. I don't know if
          there are going to be enough votes to override a veto,
          but Congress isn't as compliant with Bush now as it
          was in his second term even though there are more
          Republicans in it now than there were then.

          I don't really know if there's an Antares connection
          there, either.